cursed armour mod

Two observations:

1: None of the animations work for me unless my weapon is unsheathed.

2: Will the green hands stay on forever?

Heh' date=' this mod is fun, but buggy beyond belief. Walking down the street and suddenly shrinking to 1/3rd of normal height - Err? x)

[/quote']

Encountering a couple of bugs too on the new version, I didn't encounter this much on  the translated version. When my character should get started, nothing happens. Only the bar meter on the left side on the screen fills. This could be because of the weapon equipped.

Also, I keep getting infinite loading screen with all versions I tried. I deactivated the mod for now, and I will wait for a new and more stable version.

Green hands.. you may resinstall your Bodyreplacer

wat? by green hands I mean the sfx that comes when you equip the first armor. The green hands groping you? Or am I seeing things lol.

If I remember correctly, you can turn the hands off in the options and/or they disappear once you get the next armor.

So, how do I install this without screwing my game up? Do I need to install the untranslated 0.7 version and then replace the ESP with galgat's ESP? What do I activate in the data folder? What's the load order with respect to lovers with pk? What Is this mod incompatible with?

.7 works fairly well, have no clue what the hell am doing but got as far as the tentacle wapage, and trying to figure out what have to do with the Bruma leader.... got preggered with eggs  so many times I stopped counting.

Buggy still, but it's working compared to the buggyness of the translated versions.

Well to translate , you need the TESC. Maybe there are another way to translate ? I'm no

sure, I don't know all program lol.

But I agree for the tanslation of 0.7.

The version of Galgat make me hungry to know about the final story ( I don't like the 3th armor ( parasite :P ) I hope another 4th with better look :P

Guest lovlaber

Well to translate ' date=' you need the TESC. Maybe there are another way to translate ? I'm no

sure, I don't know all program lol.

But I agree for the tanslation of 0.7.

The version of Galgat make me hungry to know about the final story ( I don't like the 3th armor ( parasite :P ) I hope another 4th with better look :P

[/quote']

Alright, and what do I need to turn text like "Νί¶ϋ»ωΐςΕ®ΞδΙρ£¬²±»³ΖΞ΅°Ρ°ΥΣΆΑιΥί΅±΅£ΥβΠ©Ε®Υ½ΚΏΚΗΎ΄·ξ°Β¶΅µΔΥκ½ΰΙΩΕ®΅£ΛύΓΗ·ξ°Β¶΅ΙρΪΝµ½ΚΐΌδΥ½³΅ΜτΡ΅ΣΒΈµΔΥ½ΛΐΥί£¬½«ΛϋΓΗµΔΑι»κΊΝΘβΜε΄ψ»ΨΝί¶ϋΉώΐ­Ή¬µξ£¬Τ±Έ½«ΐ΄ΦξΙρΦ®»Ζ»θ½µΑΩΦ®Κ±£¬ΊΝΦξΙρ»Ζπ²ΞΌΣΧξΊσµΔΎφΥ½΅£"

to a proper language, like Japanese?

The smartass in me wants to say \"decoder ring\".

And the everything else in me thinks that you need some sort of program or setting to make it display in Japanese. But I'm not sure what that would be.

Heh, God's Monocle?

I am really starting to think that gibberish cant even be translated.

I think Donkey is God's Translator service

It's first name was "Phyllis Maid" now in 0.13 version. It wasn't a very interresting mod, you got a maid name ^Phyllis^, a kind of companion. You can made her give you some drink, and give them to her to produce 'strange effect'...

The worst with this thing as always with Wolfzq.. you have to dig the web to find all the missing meshes and textures. Wolfzq planned to made a link with Cursed armor in the future but not for now...

Alright' date=' and what do I need to turn text like \"Νί¶ϋ»ωΐςΕ®ΞδΙρ£¬²±»³ΖΞ΅°Ρ°ΥΣΆΑιΥί΅±΅£ΥβΠ©Ε®Υ½ΚΏΚΗΎ΄·ξ°Β¶΅µΔΥκ½ΰΙΩΕ®΅£ΛύΓΗ·ξ°Β¶΅ΙρΪΝµ½ΚΐΌδΥ½³΅ΜτΡ΅ΣΒΈµΔΥ½ΛΐΥί£¬½«ΛϋΓΗµΔΑι»κΊΝΘβΜε΄ψ»ΨΝί¶ϋΉώΐ­Ή¬µξ£¬Τ±Έ½«ΐ΄ΦξΙρΦ®»Ζ»θ½µΑΩΦ®Κ±£¬ΊΝΦξΙρ»Ζπ²ΞΌΣΧξΊσµΔΎφΥ½΅£\"

to a proper language, like Japanese?

[/quote']

LOL , I must ask one thing : Did you set your regional setting PC in Japanese ?

I'm not even sure this will work with the TESC ( Like oblivion doesn't want display ingame the Japanese font ) :/

Like as Jedib3 said, You must ask/PM Donkey for more advice. ^^'

Hmm, since no one has really answered the question I guess I have to make my first post here after all. :D

The gibberisch you're seeing is indeed japanese characters interpreted incorrectly. Internally, every text is a sequence of bytes. A character encodings maps that to actual characters, for example in ascii (and derived encodings), 0x41 maps to 'A', 0x42 maps to 'B' and so on.

The most common japanese encoding is called 'shift-jis' and it's a bit more complicated, but that's beyond the point. Shift-jis maps the same numerical values (and then some) to japanese symbols.

Nowadays there is unicode which can represent characters from all languages, but it's not universally used everywhere, definitively not in Oblivion.

An application (text editor or game) can not reliably determine what character encoding was intended, so it will either "guess", based on your locale, or it is specifically compiled to use a specific character encoding.

I don't know which is the case for oblivion. If it's the first, you may indeed by able to set your system-wide locale to japanese before starting TESC OR you could try applocale (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=8c4e8e0d-45d1-4d9b-b7c0-8430c1ac89ab) which is a microsoft tool designed to overwrite the locale for an application.

If that doesn't work, you could try to copy all the "gibberish" into a text-file, open that in an advanced text-editor (like notepad++) and change the character encoding to shift-jis (notepad++ has a menu for that). Maybe the editor will then display actual japanese characters.

Good luck with this, I'd really love to see a translated version of cursed armor :)

How does the horse/dog sex take place in this game?  Do I have to have xLoversCreatures installed?  Joburg managed to work, but I didn't get any cum from them, and it didn't advance the story.  I'm using 6.2Galgat, by the way.