Claudia's Little Secret: The Complete Story - Original and Gold Editions

Claudia's Little Secret: The Complete Story - Original and Gold Editions

View File

THIS IS A REPOST:

THE LOVERSLAB DOWNLOAD LINK AND SEPARATE POSTING FOR CLAUDIA'S LITTLE SECRET STILL EXISTS, BUT THE DOWNLOAD FILES WITHIN EACH HAVE EXPIRED. AND YOU WILL FIND THAT THE NEXUSMODS POSTING OF CLAUDIA'S LITTLE SECRET GRANTS REDISTRIBUTION WITH FULL CREDIT BY GRUMPF.

Claudia Calidia has something to hide. Will you uncover her secret?  Enter the hidden, sensual world that hides her secret.  Venture into the myth and mystery behind the ancient Daedric cult of the Goddess, her cult now forlorn and forgotten.  Perhaps you can help Claudia's struggle with her past and uncover ancient magic.

An engaging, multi-chapter quest, will you restore the Goddess' shrine?  Venture into a completely new and hidden world...

Choose between the original and GOLD EDITION BETA!

CLS is a game in itself using Bethesda's Oblivion and Shivering Isles as a decor, rather than the usual extension of the normal content. This is a complete (adult) story during which the player will become the champion of a forgotten Goddess and her Cult.

This is a very adult-oriented mod and may not be to everyone's taste. Not recommended if you are uncomfortable with (female) homosexuality and a wide range of sexual practices. Though at the same time this is mostly a story mod with sexual content, not sexual content with a poor excuse of a story.

It will start with some not-so-innocent little secrets and helping Augusta & Claudia run their hotel. Slowly but surely you will finish with your army crushing your enemies.

FEATURES:

• Discover the ancient cult of the Goddess.
  • Help Augusta with the hotel. Recruit staff, help the clients with a lot of side quests. Explore the new extensions (your quarters, "the pool", the Priestesses quarters, the new aisle of the hotel with the new clients...).
  • Go hunt and find the legendary Megaloceros with the crazy twins in a special valley. Can you figure out what to do in the Wench and Pussy lodge? What's the story behind Han & Lisbeth?
  • Find maids, free them from their other obligations and hire them for the hotel. Is Lidya the best maid ever? What happened to Sarah so she became a skooma addict? Why can't Michelle follow a simple path?
  • Help reconstruct the new tool for your cult. Explore the strange nightmare realm of the Archspider. Become very small and learn to communicate with the Pixie's hive. And even smaller...
  • Recruit Priestesses for the Goddess' Cult: the unjustly imprisoned dream master, the damned-by-the-gods Eileen and the lost-in-her-own-mind Kristina.
  • Before you leave Tamriel for the mysterious and wild Sumuru island, will you have time to help all the new clients of the IC Hotel? Can you convert them all and gain them for your cause?
  • Embark on your boat and discover what secrets lie hidden in Sumuru island. Are those women the original members of the Cult? What really happened to them?
  • Get lost out of time and exorcise the poor corrupted herd in Moonshadow. Hurry, as you have all the time in the world and that's precisely the problem...
  • Confront the impersonation on your enemy in a final battle where you will discover the truth. But it's up to you to decide the end of it... As there is an end.

CLS is a game in itself. It works best if you start a new character, a female humanoid works best and ideally size 1.0 like an Imperial. A male character or other races will work but the story may occasionally not fit or the animations may not fit perfectly to one another, if you can live with this.

DOWNLOADING:

Choose if you are playing the Normal or Gold Edition.

• For the esp file, download either the Claudia - Normal or Claudia - Gold file.  ONLY choose one.
  • For the meshes, download 'ALL' of the Vtoy - Meshes files.
  • For the Textures, download 'ALL' of the Vtoy - Textures files,
  • For the Music and Sounds, grab 'ALL' of the Vtoy - MS files.
  • For the Videos and Required OBSE runtime, grab both the VToy - Video and VToy - Runtime files.
  • And if you are playing the Gold edition, grab the Vtoy - Gold Patch1 file.

You will need to decide if you are playing either the Normal or Gold Edition.

Gold edition is Beta. We have debugged a maximum of things but you may encounter more. Please report them to the team. The Gold edition is NOT compatible with the normal edition. You CAN'T use save games from one to play the other.

You are strongly encouraged to disable CLS when you are done playing its quests. We will not provide support if you do not do so.

EXTRACTING THE FILES:

All files are stored in .7z format, so a .7z extractor is needed.

IMPORTANT (and overlooked quite often):
    For files that have .001, 002, etc after them, these are "FILE SPANNING" compression files.

As an example, you would run the extraction of "Vtoy - Textures.7z.001" alone,

and the file would acquire the contents of  "Vtoy - Textures.7z.002" and "Vtoy - Textures.7z.003" automatically

to produce/reveal the 'Vtoy - Textures.bsa' file itself (the file being larger than LoversLab 250mb size limit).

INSTALLING:

Copy the Vtoy.esp and all the extracted/required VToy  .bsa files into your Oblivion\Data folder.

Copy the OBSE* folder (containing OBSE 2.0 and related files) into your Oblivion\Data folder, creating an Oblivion\Data\OBSE folder.

The VToy.esp is recommended to be among (if not) the last mod in your mod order.

* You may decide to pick and choose files within the OBSE folder if you already have OBSE installed.  Said files are OBSE 2.0, Elys Silent Voice, SoundCommands and a weOCPS.dll file. 

CUSTOM MUSIC NOT PLAYING?

Claudia's Little Secret includes quite a bit of custom music. If the custom music within the 'Vtoy - Music.bsa' file does not play, download the 'Optional Music.7z' file and install it into your Oblivion/Data folder.  The entire content is in its own Music\VToy directory, easy to uninstall if necessary.

GERMAN LANGUAGE PATCH:

Due to permissions, this cannot be redistributed. However, it may be linked.  For those who wish to play Claudia's Little Secret, a German language patch can be found at Nexus Mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2628

INCOMPATIBILITIES:

Many mods are known, most are inevitable given how CLS is built. Use a minimum of mods with CLS for best results. A few, however, are necessary/highly recommended, such as nude body mods, better skins and some texture replacers. But of incompatible mods, do not use or even attempt to use these:

• All companion mods (e.g. CM Partners, Companion Vilja, etc.)
  • Pose/Idle replacers (e.g Personality Idles)
  • Real Sleep (all versions)
  • Lovers with PK and its derivatives
  • Sexvilion

RECOMMENDATIONS (or lack thereof):

• You don't need armor or clothes mods or replacers and in some cases they may interfere with immersion.
  • Hunger/fatigue/thirst mods complicate some of the quests and some of the new areas are not prepared to supply the basic requirements, so these are not recommended, but can be used if you are willing to put up with the difficulties.
  • Mods which change weather may have undesirable side effects on CLS but usually nothing really serious.
  • Other mods...  You don't need them, they may interfere, but most other mods are tolerated by CLS. Mods like those which change the UI are compatible, those which modify game play without changing places are usually okay. The official DLCs and Cobl are fine, OOO creates a few minor conflicts or unplanned challenges but works well enough, economic mods may influence the challenge of a quest or two, but are generally compatible.

Again: CLS is a game by itself you don't need other mods with it for the time you play it. Keep in mind that you will need to start a new character, so you can get back to your mods and old character afterwards.

CREDITS:

In random order. Thanks to all the people here below from which I borrowed some meshes and textures. I may have forgotten one or two, please report it to me so I can fix it. I may also have included some people from which, after all, I didn’t use the work. Let’s just thank them for sharing their work with the community then!

ModdersHappy For the Well
Strottis for Marketstand, HandPump & New Crockery Clutter, New furniture
Ran, KafeiDotour, VanillaBeans, kakashisensei2000 & Montbello Knight for hairstyles
Brenil Sero, Sorasio, Divine Avenger for some faces on NPCs
ALAnonim for Stove & Tombstone
Gildur for Atmospheric Clutter
Moritz Peter for Palmtrees
Throttlekitty for Head06 Resource Pack
Montana for various things in his companion
Lady Li for Canopy Beds
Phaedra13 for the horns
Exnem, SpeedBuster, Raiar, Aridale Noblebrook Belmont, Pierce, Edhildil, Saaya, idkrrr, and Hirdamanapulus for the various bodies and modifications
Ryk , Grhys, Tegeal & Ratchild for new robes
Kevin Mac Leodv (incompetech.com) for the very nice musics.
Throttlekitty, Jclyde6108 for the eyelashes on NPCs
washington and connary & Momo for the cousins’ house
A-Type2 (AKA Speed Buster) for Oppai sensei outfit
RAIAR and Hirdamanapulus for Adelina armor
TheMagician for his Farm ressource
Meo for Hedge textures and mushrooms planters
CGTextures for some textures! www.cgtextures.com for more information.
  for table dishes and silverware David Whitefang
  For the mushrooms models Havelock and Ancestral Ghost
  For the morning glories in the Goddess shrine Crimson Covenant
  For various exotic plants in the same shrine sinHHHans
Khugan for the pillory
Acetonik for the horns and ribbons on Demon
Spike4072 for Demon tail

Team:

In order of posts on the Forum and for so many things it’s hard to give proper details:

DragonAviator: A bit of everything, particularly for being so nice helping players on the Nexus.
Wordsmith: Debugging and ideas, lots of them!
Hanpl: like for DragonAviator, couldn’t have done it without them!
Seracen: For debug and tons of ideas.
Goliath63: For debugging mainly, and other stuff!
Alchmo: Helping me mainly with creating the Omod scripting and English.
Iggy: Very present for part1, debugging.
Jexsam: Debugging and ideas, recently for his work on dungeons!
John_belushi: Modding help. His short presence was noted as he did give tons of good advices and corrected meshes and scripts.
Beren: Debugging
Blackgate456: Debugging and ideas.
Oldbook: Brainstorming, one of our most recent members.
Peter_wayne : Debugging
Telsono: Debugging
Chezza28: Debugging
hanimex12: Debugging
Wastelandassassin: Debugging and crawling through mods for ressources.
Jerry: for some décor in Sarah’s kitchen. Where are you Jerry?
Electrro and Deedes for flesh and bones.
Electrro for the nices tattoos & fixing meshes and weighting
Merkur for the German version
Fiama8 for the Spanish Version
Enter_77: Well, mainly for his crossover but also some modding help and debug

FOR ADDITIONAL CONTENT AND TO READ RELATED POSTS:
Visit the forum board for Claudia's Little Secret: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/30-claudias-little-secret/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, Shivering Isles, OBSE v 2.0

Edited by LongDukDong

(CONTINUED)

FAQ:

• I have no clue what to do next help!

As opposed to most Vanilla quests, CLS ones need you to read your journal so…
Read your Journal* : It contains valuable information you won't see anywhere else. Also check if no new quests appeared in your journal, it’s easy to miss the on screen message about new quests when you’re reading dialogues.
    * Read the fucking manual. Literally

• Where are my quest markers?

Sometimes, quest markers have been deactivated on purpose, in order for you to engage the Player in the adventure. Make sure you CHECK YOUR QUEST LOGS. And feel free to explore your surroundings.
Some quest pointers are not pointing precisely to the objective or are missing. It's on purpose. Don't mention it to me. If it prevents you to achieve your goal there's always the walkthrough.

• Why do I have a black screen? I was in the middle of a cutscene!

Again, make sure you have toggled the TCL and TFC commands.

• Where is the shrine?

The corner of the rug closest to the room the player can rent.

• Help! I am waiting for Augusta/Claudia to enter the shrine, but they never do!

This is answered in the walkthrough. Again, make sure you allow both Calidia to enter the shrine first, then follow them in afterwards.

• I am done with the main quest, what now?

Follow the NPCs on their daily routine, you may have missed some interesting aspects. Did you claim your reward? Check last section.

• Where the fuck is Michelle???

Michelle will not arrive at the TS until you let the 4 cutscenes where we saw her lost trigger.
First cutscene will trigger next day after you left her between 11 am and noon
Second next day of 1 between 11 am and 6 pm
Third next day of 2, between 11am and 3 pm
Fourth next day of 3, afer 4pm.

• My animation was interrupted in the middle and the NPC stopped and got dressed what happened?

Round hour: Oblivion engine eavaluates AI packages every time the hour change. If you have an animation starting at 5:57 for example and your timescale is default 30:1 then after 6 seconds the animation probably will break. You can change timescale in the console or wait for a better moment to start it. Don't ask me how, there's plenty of explanation on the web.

• I try to create a new character using CLS race but <insert something here> is completely wrong why?

CLs races are flagged playable in the CS only because of an old Oblivion bug that prevents dialogues to be correctly handled if not. Do not play a CLS race. I may change and fix it in the future. CLS races are not supposed to be played at the time.

• I heard about the cut scenes and the timing, what's going on?

Lisbeth & Han:
CS1 & 2 will trigger one day after Sarah joins the team, between 9 and 10 am.
Michelle’s:
CS1 will trigger next day after you left her between 11 am and noon
CS2 one day after CS1 1 between 11 am and 6 pm
CS3 1 day after CS2, between 11am and 3 pm
CS4 1 day after CS3, after 4pm.

Edited by LongDukDong

BUMP FOR CLAUDIA'S CUSTOM MUSIC

Claudia's Little Secret includes quite a bit of custom music.  And this music is within the 'Vtoy - Music.bsa' file,  If the music doesn't play, you can now download the 'Optional Music.7z' file and install it into your Oblivion/Data folder.  The entire content is in its own Music\VToy directory, easy to uninstall if necessary.

As the upload size limit of a single file is 250MB, I shrunk down and reduced the quality of the music within the VToy\Amazon and VToy\ArchSpider folders.  However, this reduction in audio quality may not be noticeable, and the VToy - Music.bsa holds the originals untouched.

Edited by LongDukDong