Carnality Haven

Hi everyone. I started this topic as I'm on the verge of releasing my first Loverslab mod. However, this isn't the first mod I've ever made. What I'm hoping to get through this topic is some additional ideas to build into my mod. 

A bit of background. My mod involves an NPC named Lodur, a husky, and a player home. Without giving too much away, the player is meant to read a note in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun. Doing so will start the first in a series of quests. Following along in the first quest will direct the player to Lodur. Through several conversations with Lodur, he'll come to like the player and decide to live in the player home. This is where the scope of this mod has changed. I started putting this together with the simple intentions of creating a new player home and an NPC the player can have sex with. At the time of this writing, this strikes me as boring. In testing my mod, I got to the point where I said "so what happens now?". Well, the answer is nothing.

Oh and for those inclined towards bestiality, the husky can be "engaged" with too. I enjoy attempting to provide something for everyone with my mods.

A little bit about the house. It's dynamic in that specific objects will appear as the player progresses through the game. One such example is taking out a named dragon priest will enable a static counterpart of their mask.

Finally, I want to express gratitude to all the modders on Loverslab whose content I've enjoyed for years. Special thanks to modders who've indirectly / directly helped or inspired me with how my mod is shaping up, @CADEN @CPU @Ashal @tasairis and you of course. Yes you who read this comment ?