Been at this for hours not sure which step i am missing but im missing something clearly. I am using Fallout 4 Mod Organizer, and trying to get Fusion Girl working. Fusion Girl - 3BBB https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37268

20210531021644_1.thumb.jpg.bfd8d3335dadea685bf753099b768763.jpg

Current issue is this, the breast also act weirdly staying in place for a moment before it trys and catch up with the body.

Load.PNG.37a93275bd2503b36354e4506df7285b.PNG

This the load order of my last attempt I have tried almost every combination i can think on these. When it comes to the physics files i think thats where i am messing up. from reading the nexus info for each i came to the following conclusions.

19488910_Buildslides.PNG.2332836f2196ba1e762210c55daa37b7.PNG

The body, skeleton and physics are at the top of the list at the bottom is currently though i have moved them around the load order also when i do so the body nude looks to be fine though it goes to a base no preset look. The physics look fine when that happens though its not the sliders i set. In addition the clothing then becomes messed up and swaps to the slides preset.

I tried it also with different skeleton references though not sure which one i should use only have used used fo4.nif though also tried female_sk and female_sse to see if that helped didnt get much change.

skeletonRefence.PNG.3fe6367a88b0742414c119d588e78bab.PNG

i have also updated f4se in case that was the issue. Cant think of anything else right now though i could be missing info for yall been trying to get this work for almost a day so my brain is currently fried.

First question:

Do you have all the requirements for the listed mods?

Have you completely overwritten Janebod with the Fusion Girl - 3BBB mod? they are different bodies and are not compatible with each other.

Think of Janebod as an enhanced CBBE - Fusion Girl is a completely different body with a different skeleton.

3 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

First question:

Do you have all the requirements for the listed mods?

Have you completely overwritten Janebod with the Fusion Girl - 3BBB mod? they are different bodies and are not compatible with each other.

Think of Janebod as an enhanced CBBE - Fusion Girl is a completely different body with a different skeleton.

Thanks for your reply!

I believe i have all the requirements for the listed mods tried going through all of that in the first part of the post.

For Janebod i didnt mess to much with it i wasnt reading many clear answers on it and found it was a completely different body as you mention and gave up trying to use it. Because i didnt think it would work with it. I have also only ever used CBBE so not to familiar with overwriting another body mod. When i try Janebod i believe i did a build in body slides it thats what you mean (dont think it is though). So that might be what i need to do. Do you have instructions on how to do that properly or know where to find that info.

ok, sounds like what might be happening is that you are (possibly?) using the Janebod preset you made with the fusion girl physics/skeleton setup.

I would delete the Janebod mod, backtrack through your Fusion girl and it's pre-requisites to ensure you have everything, then open up bodyslide and build your fusion girl body. 

With my character, I started with Fusion Girl - Curvy, then adjusted from there. Once I had the body I wanted, I saved it as a new preset, then built it with the 'create morphs' checked.

Once that is done, open up your new preset and build your Fusion Girl clothing/armor/accessories to that. Batch build is your friend here, unless you are also using the Fusion Girl version of Devious Devices. See my posts in that thread for how to set up DD to work with and look properly on FG.

Be advised, when I started using FG, I also had that kind of stretching with Nora when I started a new game and went through the whole character creation process. Once you have a face done though, you can always save it as a preset with Looksmenu, allowing for faster customization in the future.

On 5/31/2021 at 11:37 PM, IBAGadget said:

ok, sounds like what might be happening is that you are (possibly?) using the Janebod preset you made with the fusion girl physics/skeleton setup.

I would delete the Janebod mod, backtrack through your Fusion girl and it's pre-requisites to ensure you have everything, then open up bodyslide and build your fusion girl body. 

With my character, I started with Fusion Girl - Curvy, then adjusted from there. Once I had the body I wanted, I saved it as a new preset, then built it with the 'create morphs' checked.

Once that is done, open up your new preset and build your Fusion Girl clothing/armor/accessories to that. Batch build is your friend here, unless you are also using the Fusion Girl version of Devious Devices. See my posts in that thread for how to set up DD to work with and look properly on FG.

Be advised, when I started using FG, I also had that kind of stretching with Nora when I started a new game and went through the whole character creation process. Once you have a face done though, you can always save it as a preset with Looksmenu, allowing for faster customization in the future.

Well i did that and no luck and you mentioned DD no working i started going through all the other mods and make sure there wasnt a conflict (I probably should have started with doing this but figured it had to be body based and it couldn't be another mod).

Eventually found turning off ZaZOut4 Beta worked not sure the issue with it. Now i just have some weird textures on the armor i need to see if i can work out though i think that can be handled through body slides now.

Your installed mods are messed up, judging from the pictures you are meddling with something you should not. Better remove everything and start from scratch. Decide what body you like to use and stick to it. If you like FG, install it with all necessary requirements posted on download page - it wouldn't hurt to read some guides about Fusion Girl and do not try to put a horse shoe on a frog...