Nude female sims invisible (except for head/feet) in CAS, but works in Live-mode... Help?

So basically, the title. I downloaded a bunch of sims, obviously something in one of those sim's files is conflicting with what I already had, but what am I looking for here? Sliders, skins, default replacers? All female sims are just a floating head and a pair of feet with visible accesories when undressed in CAS, but seems to work perfectly in Live-mode if I undress them.

Mainly sliders and DRs, from my experience, although it can also be broken clothing (had this with a CC top, that would make the upper body disappear when undressing in CAS).

Since it affects both the upper and lower body, my guess would be conflicting/broken DRs.

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

Mainly sliders and DRs, from my experience, although it can also be broken clothing (had this with a CC top, that would make the upper body disappear when undressing in CAS).

Since it affects both the upper and lower body, my guess would be conflicting/broken DRs.

Yeah, my thought exactly. Unfortunatly my CC-folder is 11gb big, and only has a single folder for "CAS" so it will be a bitch figuring out what the new default body that ended up there is called. Worse, I don't even remember what default I used originally, it's years since I set up that. Atleast the game is still playable, although I can't edit bodies in CAS, until I figure it out.

Found the culprit... cmar_female_nudeinCAS was simply an outdated mod. Don't know what caused the sudden problem, but whatever, I'm happy, leaving this up in case anyone else with an very old mod-folder runs into a similar problem.