4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm not the author, but I can tell you with certainty, that its something you've installed incorrectly, or a corrupt save, and definitely not this mod.

I use Toyful Temptations as a permanent fixture in my load order, so ALL my testing (which is my life lately :P ) includes this mod.

Take a scan through this thread. Do you see anyone posting problems? There's one case that was long ago, and was caused by Toys and fixed by Toys.

If you are interested, lets stat with a very specific issue and troubleshoot it.

started a fresh new game, so it's not a corrupt save.  Could it be a conflict with other SL mods?  I am running Babo's Dialogue as well, including his special SL aroused with armor keywords.  There is a 3rd person switch in TT, and glitches often followed that switch, so I turned it off but glitches continued.  Due to high arousal from the toys, there were contstant arousal animations, and that's when I started having these third person problems.  Did you play Oblivion?  If so, you would know that in Oblivion third person, you can't turn your character to see their face (for screenshots) except by holding down a key.  That's what happened to my PC, and it also interfered with doing things like using a cookpot or sitting in a chair, where there is supposed to be an animation played.  This is  not a problem I usually have.  This problem didn't happen in my previous playthrough where I wasn't using TT. It's not the normal glitch people sometime get of being stuck in third person either, that's a well known glitch and easy to fix.

1 hour ago, marymuir2 said:

started a fresh new game, so it's not a corrupt save.  Could it be a conflict with other SL mods?  I am running Babo's Dialogue as well, including his special SL aroused with armor keywords. 

SL mods is an opened ended ask, so can't say. If we get specific, I doubt its related to Babo's, other than maybe that mod adds arousal (topic further down).

There is a 3rd person switch in TT, and glitches often followed that switch, so I turned it off but glitches continued. 

"3rd Person Switch Cue" is an MCM option in Toys, and definitely not in TT. We need to look at Toys.

You could have a conflict using this option, or I have a bug in Toys. Could I get a papyrus log where you've recreated that glitch? How to get a papyrus log is in the Toys FAQs if you need.

If you get that glitch, you would want to go back to the save before this happened, unless Toys MCM option "Player Reset" can fix it. I know the type of glitch its fairly common and related to troubles with freecam, and can be hard to undo without a revert back to before it happened. If NOT using the 3rd Person Switch Cue still leaves you glitching, try turning off the free cam, which you can do in Toys MCM.

Due to high arousal from the toys, there were contstant arousal animations, and that's when I started having these third person problems. 

Also not anything related to TT.

If you have arousal going up too fast due to other mods making a balance difference, you can adjust that in Toys MCM. Slow the increase down, and/or speed the decrease up, or both. Now of course arousal getting high is not the problem, but can be a personal taste thing.

Did you play Oblivion?  If so, you would know that in Oblivion third person, you can't turn your character to see their face (for screenshots) except by holding down a key.  That's what happened to my PC, and it also interfered with doing things like using a cookpot or sitting in a chair, where there is supposed to be an animation played. 

Its well known problem, caused by a vulnerability in Skyrim, and most often caused by mod mis-uses of freecam, or equip/unequp weapons at the same time as custom animations starting.

This is  not a problem I usually have.  This problem didn't happen in my previous playthrough where I wasn't using TT. It's not the normal glitch people sometime get of being stuck in third person either, that's a well known glitch and easy to fix.

Its not TT.

Hope I can get your log. We can rule out corrupt save using that too. I would not rule that out. I would bet that your troubles are at least in part here, related to your troubles using Bardal's Company too.

Edited by VirginMarie
8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

SL mods is an opened ended ask, so can't say. If we get specific, I doubt its related to Babo's, other than maybe that mod adds arousal (topic further down).

"3rd Person Switch Cue" is an MCM option in Toys, and definitely not in TT. We need to look at Toys.

You could have a conflict using this option, or I have a bug in Toys. Could I get a papyrus log where you've recreated that glitch? How to get a papyrus log is in the Toys FAQs if you need.

If you get that glitch, you would want to go back to the save before this happened, unless Toys MCM option "Player Reset" can fix it. I know the type of glitch its fairly common and related to troubles with freecam, and can be hard to undo without a revert back to before it happened. If NOT using the 3rd Person Switch Cue still leaves you glitching, try turning off the free cam, which you can do in Toys MCM.

Also not anything related to TT.

If you have arousal going up too fast due to other mods making a balance difference, you can adjust that in Toys MCM. Slow the increase down, and/or speed the decrease up, or both. Now of course arousal getting high is not the problem, but can be a personal taste thing.

Its well known problem, caused by a vulnerability in Skyrim, and most often caused by mod mis-uses of freecam, or equip/unequp weapons at the same time as custom animations starting.

Its not TT.

Hope I can get your log. We can rule out corrupt save using that too. I would not rule that out. I would bet that your troubles are at least in part here, related to your troubles using Bardal's Company too.

I had just started a new game, so I added toys and TT to it, and I've changed the ini to create a papyrus log.  I've put all the settings on the lower end of the scale, and only chests, so I don't get hit with lots of toys at the same time.  So far the only problem is from when I ran the installation test, it was successful, but there was a fondling animation that continued and it interfered with drawing my weapon at first.  This might be part of the problem; continuing the animation while I'm in a dungeon or similar place where I need to enter combat.  Is there a setting to stop that or set a timer?

19 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

there was a fondling animation that continued and it interfered with drawing my weapon at first.  This might be part of the problem; continuing the animation while I'm in a dungeon or similar place where I need to enter combat.  Is there a setting to stop that or set a timer?

I've never seen fondle interfere with weapon draw etc. So I do wonder if there's another mod in play.

You should check and make sure all your animation related mods are up-to-date using the steps in Troubleshooting #1. For example, I believe that not having a recent XP32 Maximum Skeleton could very well cause this problem.

Fondle can be (almost) turned right off by putting each of the two chance sliders down to 1 in the Toys MCM. I just noticed it does let you take it to 0 but should so fixed that for next release. But anyhow, 1% is damn near off.

It's duration is a fixed 30 seconds, but will cancel out if something else starts, or you draw weapons, or jump, or do pretty much anything other than run.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, ComeStayin said:

do you customize this through the toys mcm or is there supposed to be a separate one? I cant seem to customize tt at all

This mod has its own MCM with settings.

Did you start a new game when you first installed Toys? If no, you will have problems beyond this as your save is corrupt now. I ask because MCM problems do sometimes come from a corrupt save. Does this mod's MCM show up if you start a new game as a test? If yes you know its your save.

Try this to workaround (note that its not solving the root cause though)... in console, type   setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

44 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

This mod has its own MCM with settings.

Did you start a new game when you first installed Toys? If no, you will have problems beyond this as your save is corrupt now. I ask because MCM problems do sometimes come from a corrupt save. Does this mod's MCM show up if you start a new game as a test? If yes you know its your save.

Try this to workaround (note that its not solving the root cause though)... in console, type   setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

it showed up after starting another new game even though i did a new one for toys by itself. Thanks for the quick response though!

42 minutes ago, ComeStayin said:

it showed up after starting another new game even though i did a new one for toys by itself. Thanks for the quick response though!

Possibly you are not aware of / not following the golden rule. You could have broken the rule and corrupted the save since starting with Toys. A new game being the fix shows that most likely your save was bad. But I'm glad you have a solution now.

• 1 month later...

I love what you've done with this mod but had a simple request.  I was wondering if in a future version of the Toyful Temptations mod you could have an option through the MCM menu to give all toys the strip effect.  In this way any time any toy was equipped on your character their main armor would be unequipped"  The mod Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy has an option similar to this that you can turn on in the MCM menu to have your characters armor unequipped whenever one of the dds is triggered and equipped on you.  I would use that mod but I don't like how the regular dds aren't removed when you enter combat.  Just spitballing ideas. Take care and thank you for the great mod :)

• 1 month later...

Toyful Temptations V2

You require a Clean Save for this Version

• Added Location Based Chance (cf DEC/DCL)
  • Base Chance can now be affected by Arousal
  • Added a Setting to let you decide if TT can swap already worn Toys or should equip entirely new ones
  • Added 2 new Trap Methods:
    • Bleedout - This is the default Method you probably know from DEC or DCL
    • Rushed - This is my own implementation. When a Trap triggers your Screen will flash purple and you will be staggered. After that just move on
  • Added a Notification on Trap Trigger which can display the Name of the Toy that just got equipped
  • Added the Option to be Stripped when a Trap triggers
  • Added Option to disallow empty Containers to be Trapped
  • (Not sure if this is new or fixed) Containers can now be restrictive by Type - Corpses OR Chests/Sacls/Urnns ... OR both
  • Improved readability of the MCM
  • Improved Performance
  • .esl flagged the .esp

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Only one question remains: What is a DEC Bleedout?

There is no connection to DEC

But Im pretty sure both DEC and DCL use the same kind of Bleedout thing when a Trap triggers, aye? Thats that. I just added it cause idk

A mod that utilizes both DCL & TT would certainly interesting but that mod isnt TT and Im not sure if that mod would ever be made by me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!  Thank you for the good mod.  One feature request: could we have different sliders for key find chance when you have a toy equipped vs. when you don't?  I would like to set key chance very low (or maybe 0) when you don't have any Toys equipped.  Right now I find that whenever I get Toys equipped I've already found a few keys for them and can unlock them immediately.

Also, two minor typos in TTMain.psc:

Line 140: change "Corpse" to "corpse"

Line 144: change "backup" to "back up", and both commas in the sentences can be removed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2021 at 4:03 AM, Scrab said:

Toyful Temptations V2

You require a Clean Save for this Version

• Added Location Based Chance (cf DEC/DCL)
  • Base Chance can now be affected by Arousal
  • Added a Setting to let you decide if TT can swap already worn Toys or should equip entirely new ones
  • Added 2 new Trap Methods:
    • Bleedout - This is the default Method you probably know from DEC or DCL
    • Rushed - This is my own implementation. When a Trap triggers your Screen will flash purple and you will be staggered. After that just move on
  • Added a Notification on Trap Trigger which can display the Name of the Toy that just got equipped
  • Added the Option to be Stripped when a Trap triggers
  • Added Option to disallow empty Containers to be Trapped
  • (Not sure if this is new or fixed) Containers can now be restrictive by Type - Corpses OR Chests/Sacls/Urnns ... OR both
  • Improved readability of the MCM
  • Improved Performance
  • .esl flagged the .esp

Yes thank you ?!  Now VirginMarie won't have to add the function of all toys stripping your character when equipped ?!  This mod can do that instead "Didn't think he/she was gonna add that option to the toys mod".  I was wondering though if you would add the function of this mod checking the no strip item list from Sexlab in a future version?  Or having the option through the mcm menu to disallow stripping for certain equipment slots when one of the equip toy events triggers?

Edited by SkyTem
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 1:57 AM, SkyTem said:

I was wondering though if you would add the function of this mod checking the no strip item list from Sexlab in a future version?

I already do that

=========================================

The new update has no new changes, other than the above mentioned typos in the debug notifys and the removal of some dependencies

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I already do that

=========================================

The new update has no new changes, other than the above mentioned typos in the debug notifys and the removal of some dependencies

Thank you for your reply.  How do you make certain items in the Toyful Temptations mod register as no strip?  I have several items on that list through the Sexlab mcm list and my character is still being stripped of every item when a find toys event triggers when I loot a container.  Do I need to register the items I don't want stripped through console commands or outside of the game through the creation kit?  The description of how to implement certain items to be no strip for this mod are kinda vague.  Sorry to make such a long post ?

• 4 months later...

I can't get the items registered in Sexlab as no strip to not strip when you find a toy in a container and it does it's strip function from this mod.  In VirginMarie's latest version of the mod Toys and Love there is an option to disable the stripping of certain inventory slots in scenes added by that specific mod.  If you ever get around to another update for this mod that would be an excellent feature to add.  I'm sure others would agree.  Take care ?

14 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

I can't get the items registered in Sexlab as no strip to not strip when you find a toy in a container and it does it's strip function from this mod.  In VirginMarie's latest version of the mod Toys and Love there is an option to disable the stripping of certain inventory slots in scenes added by that specific mod.  If you ever get around to another update for this mod that would be an excellent feature to add.  I'm sure others would agree.  Take care ?

@Scrab

The Toys&Love StripAll() function could be used. It uses the Toys&Love MCM settings and checks ToysNoStrip and  SexlabNoStrip keywords. The function was new when Toys became Toys&Love.

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to set this mod to only trigger on corpses but not chests so I can use Deviously Enchanted Chests for Estrus/Dwemer attacks?  

It does have that option. Works pretty well. 

So far started a new game with Sexlab Pheromones,  Toyful Temptations, Deviously Enchanted Chests, Fill Her Up and set to Legendary Difficulty.  So far, the dungeon crawl through Bleak Falls Barrow has been a very entertaining crawl. It's literally and figuratively slow going especially since I use Dungeons Revisited  which makes it different.  (some of the areas are literally mazes!) 

Edited by Celedhring
On 7/4/2022 at 8:26 PM, VirginMarie said:

@Scrab

The Toys&Love StripAll() function could be used. It uses the Toys&Love MCM settings and checks ToysNoStrip and  SexlabNoStrip keywords. The function was new when Toys became Toys&Love.

I tried disabling slots in your StripAll() function but even when I did it didn't stop Toyful Temptations from unequipping every item when a toy was found and equipped.  And Temptations has never respected the Sexlab no strip item list for me.  I'm terrible at modifying mods and haven't been able to so far for the specific toys.  It would be a lifesaver if one of you released an addon for either Temptations or Toys itself. The Toys addon could have the effect of  changing  every toy to include the keyword hardcore strip.  Or either one could be updated to correctly respect Sexlab no strip keywords.  Haven't talked in awhile and I've recently gotten back into Skyrim to test out the newly released mods by others.  I know you're probably busy but I thought I'd ask.

Edited by SkyTem