59 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

I tried disabling slots in your StripAll() function 

Well, you actually tried using the Toys&Love MCM - Stripping tab. This is data used by StripAll(). 

But since this mod is not using the StripAll() function (yet :D ), or doing that work itself, then ya... not goanna have the fancy functionality.  The extent that I can help, is what I've done already... suggest using StripAll().

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, WaterRabbit said:

Could you modify this so it doesn't activate on player controlled containers? Or is that already there and I am missing a setting? (i.e,, chests and such in player homes).

There is no such option but I already added one in my current WIP, will be part of the next version too :)

17 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

Could you modify this so it doesn't activate on player controlled containers? Or is that already there and I am missing a setting? (i.e,, chests and such in player homes).

For now you could just change the setting to Only corpses til the next update

10 hours ago, Fredfish said:

For now you could just change the setting to Only corpses til the next update

You might as well say just disable the mod.  When using DCL I always turn off the option to have corpses trapped as it doesn't make much sense to me logically -- especially when it procs on animal corpses (I could see the logic on some Daedric corpses however). 

Containers (like chests and boxes) make sense as well as doors and even traps that are interacted with.  The only reason I mentioned it about player containers is that it seems like the character would know a trap was placed on the container.  Though maybe the enchantment on the devices cause them to be forgotten. ;)

I can even see it with some characters in combat throwing "device bombs" to entangle/immobilize/capture a character.  I think that is the premise of some abilities in Chain Beasts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Scrab ,

there is a better method than the list  to prevent the traps from firing twice on a container :

-create a non-playable miscobject

-check if the object is present when the container is opened

-trap only if it was not present (getitemcount == 0)

-add the object to the container if not already present

the miscobject will only be removed when the cell is reset

And Player-owned containers should always be excluded.

• 2 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 5:44 PM, WaterRabbit said:

You might as well say just disable the mod.  When using DCL I always turn off the option to have corpses trapped as it doesn't make much sense to me logically -- especially when it procs on animal corpses (I could see the logic on some Daedric corpses however). 

Containers (like chests and boxes) make sense as well as doors and even traps that are interacted with.  The only reason I mentioned it about player containers is that it seems like the character would know a trap was placed on the container.  Though maybe the enchantment on the devices cause them to be forgotten. ;)

I can even see it with some characters in combat throwing "device bombs" to entangle/immobilize/capture a character.  I think that is the premise of some abilities in Chain Beasts.

I see what your saying but when toys are found on corpses I'm guessing they're probably being carried by those enemies in case someone tries to pickpocket them "that thief is in for a nasty surprise ?".  They probably shouldn't be found on non intelligent animal corpses though "You do have a point there ?".  Not having them on any corpses would make finding them a bit too limited IMO.

Edited by SkyTem

Just 2 ideas.  It would be cool if you had the option in the MCM menu for Toyful temptations of having the chance to find toys or trigger an estrus attack when reading books "those books would be cursed :)", picking someone's pocket, opening a door, or setting off a trip wire or trap plate.  They could be added to the list of possible triggers.  If you had the time or desire to add those ?.  Just thinking of more ways to integrate toys into the world :D!  Also having certain or all toys unlock automatically after a set time you could adjust would be a great addition too.  TTYL

Edited by SkyTem

Does this mod auto-activate when its in your load order or do you have to turn it on in MCM? Just I think its one I'd like to use on certain characters and not others, so hoping you have to manually activate it so I can have it on a dedicated super horny character, but keep it inactive on my more lore friendly characters.