Yeah it seems like MCCC is throwing errors at you, but that's weird, it seems stable in my game.

Only other thing I've noticed in your exception file was this; KriticalUtilityScripts\undress-customer.py which might be causing issues as well?

Update all of your mods if you haven't already, maybe some of them are broken/outdated?

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

This error i can't find any answer to it i don't know what mode is that

43 minutes ago, jaks500 said:

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

This error i can't find any answer to it i don't know what mode is that

Update your game you still have v 1.73 and is now at v 1.75.

MCCC 8.1.2 is for new game patch and other mods if you've updated them already.

13 minutes ago, jaks500 said:

i updated it but still same error

and some of the names on menus is not appears

KriticalUtilityScripts\undress-customer.py

This is one of the errors and some of the others are posture and routing errors.

You likely have other broken mods that need updating too.

• 2 months later...

Just for anyone who's running into this issue:
I got rid of the error by:

• removing all old 'PracticalSexArcade*' files
  • downloading the newer 'PracticalSexArcade*.package' file from Kritical´s Naughty Collection
  • apparently the '.ts4script' is not required anymore since '1e'

Updates-

[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1e

New undressing system (dont need ts4script file anymore)

Pregnancy enabled

Not sure if this is all the right way but at least it seems to get rid of the error ☺️

• 10 months later...

Guys, Ive just had the same happen to me. But i dont have any files for Kritical in my folder. I never downloaded them. 

Can someone help?