Avali Animation Cleaning

The animations for Avali breeding is kinda wonky in my opinion. It's great animation, don't get me wrong. Just some parts need a bit of cleaning. Like the hands in the doggy style on the dom doesn't move with the hips of the sub. Here's the example position I'm talking about. https://gyazo.com/867fd27bca0605b9e2456ea2fa470fb7

5 hours ago, Ember The Flareon said:

The animations for Avali breeding is kinda wonky in my opinion.
It's great animation, don't get me wrong. Just some parts need a bit of cleaning.
Like the hands in the doggy style on the dom doesn't move with the hips of the sub.
Here's the example position I'm talking about. 

So, allow me to be an asshole here:
Why wasn't this posted in the Avali Support thread? I see no purpose for this to be so out of the way, in the club, instead of the thread. If i didn't have notifications for every LoversLab Starbound thing i wouldn't know.

That said, yeah you're right, you're correct. The avali animations are wonky, and i totally agree. They were made as i was starting on this whole SxB support thing, and i decided to take on a race that was more complex and many were afraid to even work on. I cut a lot of corners to get the animations going, by using existing Avali frames, tail frames, etc, since i didn't think i'd be able to simply redraw them and keep the same detail the race has.

That said, if you want a polish of the Avali animations, a couple things to note for Constructive Criticism:

• Point out what you dislike and think is generally bad; Same as above, you pointed out a flaw or defect in the animation, and that's fine and on point.
  • List your opinion as an opinion, but mainly, list every thing you want to talk about. I can use the support and double-check for wonk myself, but it's better to list anything you want to see changed or at least talked about.
  • Suggestions are a good addition to how to solve the wonk. What do you expect it to look like? What do you want it to look like?

Those are my points made, and i'd appreciate coming through the usual means to talk about this support, but that's all.

Sorry about that. Thought it'd be related here. That and I didn't know there were separate threads for each race. And I'll keep these points in mind next time. Again, glad this mod is still being worked on. I'm sure the Avali is pretty hard to work on due to the fact that their skeletons are pretty different than those that are actually humanoid like Avians, Kemonos, etc. I'm sure those were much easier to work with since everyone knows how legs and arms work and bend on a humanoid being. That being said, how these animations are made I have no clue of. So I'm sorry if I say anything that sounds stupid or impossible to do (or just extremely hard). I'm sure you did your best to make the Avali animations as realistic as possible without it looking like they're breaking their legs or something just to thrust into their partner. On an unrelated note, I do want to see a small addition to the blowjob position where the one being sucked off is holding the partner's head as they bob their head back and forth along the length, just to make them look more alive and not just a statue standing there getting blow.

Edited by Ember The Flareon