WW Prostitution mods? Any alternatives to Wicked Perversions?

I'm looking for a mod that lets sims be sex-workers and uses Wicked Whims animations in an active capacity - career or freelance or ideally both. NOT a rabbit hole career mod (I know some of those exist).

Nisa's Wicked Perversions does this, but it also does a million other things that seem wholly unrelated and specific to some supernatural aspects.

I don't want any demonic Easter mermaid bunnies laying eggs and obsessed with being 'sex slaves'. I just want 'the oldest profession' in a basic plain format with no extras... with access to whatever WW animations I then go and grab so I can tailor my level of 'kink' and not have 'wants to lay eggs' as a trait on random townies or something.

It'd be real nice if wicked perversions was modular and I could download just the prostitution-career mod part, but it's not, and I'm guessing it can't be because of dependencies between blocks of code.

But, it seems like that doesn't exist. If so... consider this thread a wishlist for anyone who might have the skills to make such a thing.

1 hour ago, jyotai said:

It'd be real nice if wicked perversions was modular and I could download just the prostitution-career mod part, but it's not, and I'm guessing it can't be because of dependencies between blocks of code.

Have you tried going to the Tam explorer and turning off all of the supernatural elements? I use Nisa's only for the prostitution, and between the tam explorer and the ww settings, you can turn all of the other stuff off.  I haven't had a random succubus/black widow/easter hare pop up in my games at all.

Honestly, even if alternatives exist, there's probably some benefit to Turbo implementing this himself to WW. One less mod to keep up with and track for updates, and for those that prefer another mod's approach like Nisa's, WW is modular so you can just shut it off if you'd rather use those.

It's probably a good idea anyway to have as part of Strip Club improvements anyway to give dancers more to do as an option.

I kinda get what you mean. I want to be able to pick up a customer at the bar, and take them home or in the bathroom, backroom, etc. I then want to woohoo them for money. Then I want the interaction to end. I don't like how with Sacrificial's they do a little dance then do everything right there in the open. I want my hoe activities to be more discrete, lol.

1 hour ago, selle2013 said:

I kinda get what you mean. I want to be able to pick up a customer at the bar, and take them home or in the bathroom, backroom, etc. I then want to woohoo them for money. Then I want the interaction to end. I don't like how with Sacrificial's they do a little dance then do everything right there in the open. I want my hoe activities to be more discrete, lol.

Yeah, it could just be like an extension of the Wicked Menu choices or something.

Agreed--I used WP for a while just for the prostitution functionality, which is implemented quite well. It has a crack-hoe vibe on default settings but I was able to have dignified sex workers easily enough. But there's just too much else going on in that mod than P4P, so now I use the SimDa Dating App and transfer funds with MCCC as a client. It would be great to have a sim be a provider with a standalone mod or in WW.

6 hours ago, p3numbr4 said:

Agreed--I used WP for a while just for the prostitution functionality, which is implemented quite well. It has a crack-hoe vibe on default settings but I was able to have dignified sex workers easily enough. But there's just too much else going on in that mod than P4P, so now I use the SimDa Dating App and transfer funds with MCCC as a client. It would be great to have a sim be a provider with a standalone mod or in WW.

Besides the modularity of WW, the best thing about having this be a standard feature of WW is that Turbo could make it work in a variety of situations. Even with WP, you effectively have to make your Sim "sign up" so to speak to be able to make them work as prostitutes. Or use cheats. But if you just want to play a Sim that does that sort of thing on the side, it doesn't really work as well.

A great idea I had too that Turbo could potentially do is having feedback both before and after. Before would be what your client wants. Do they want just a HJ? BJ? The full experience? Do they want to be the one giving or receiving? And after would be how well you stayed in-line with what they wanted, which could affect how much you'd get paid. The whole feedback thing would be because you're providing them a service, but like most everything else in WW I'd imagine Turbo could make it so that you could shut that off if you'd rather just get paid for doing whatever you'd like. Maybe even use the notifications to let you know what they "think".

Positive: "Wow! That was amazing! I'm definitely coming back!"

Neutral: "Eh, not what I was expecting. But good enough I guess."

Negative: "You've been doing this how long? In your case, I think it's time to find another line of work."

Edited by Jathom95
2 hours ago, Jathom95 said:

Besides the modularity of WW, the best thing about having this be a standard feature of WW is that Turbo could make it work in a variety of situations. Even with WP, you effectively have to make your Sim "sign up" so to speak to be able to make them work as prostitutes. Or use cheats. But if you just want to play a Sim that does that sort of thing on the side, it doesn't really work as well.

A great idea I had too that Turbo could potentially do is having feedback both before and after. Before would be what your client wants. Do they want just a HJ? BJ? The full experience? Do they want to be the one giving or receiving? And after would be how well you stayed in-line with what they wanted, which could affect how much you'd get paid. The whole feedback thing would be because you're providing them a service, but like most everything else in WW I'd imagine Turbo could make it so that you could shut that off if you'd rather just get paid for doing whatever you'd like. Maybe even use the notifications to let you know what they "think".

You might wanna bring that up to Nisa, TURBO isn't the creator of Wicked Perversions.

20 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

You might wanna bring that up to Nisa, TURBO isn't the creator of Wicked Perversions.

I know, this was just a couple of us talking back and forth about if Turbo added something like the prostitution aspect natively to WW, similar to Nisa's mod. That's what my suggestion was pointed at.

• 1 year later...

I thought sesesimmi had a mod for prostitution. I'm not sure if she put it in City Gworl 2.0 
I have never used her mods in my game so I can't really say what it's like. I think I remember seeing it in one of those top adult mods for the sims 4 videos on YouTube.
I remember the language being a little culturally inappropriate for me personally.

Nisa's is the best and most comprehensive. Sure its frustrating at times, but I am too lazy and too unskilled to modify WP for my needs. Just ignore the features that you don't want. You don't have to enable them.

Sad thing is I had TES4Edit memorized, but Sims4Studio hurts my brain. Guess I just got lazy.

I started to create one, but it became maybe too complicated for the public.

The reason:

If your sim is paid for example for a Blow Job, it should do only a Blow Job.

Therefore I added a connection feature. Based on that the sim decides to use an animation or not.

But all the animations may have to be set up. (Because animators create their xml files often in a very inconsistent way)

A lot of them I already done, by the time and these set up files can be shared.

Then based on the connection feature I added a penetration feature. It is very unlikely for a sim to come while only shaking hands for example.

Also the experiences a sim made do have an impact. (How long was my first time? Maybe 2 minutes?) 

I also had to add an own location finder. (Sims will prefer their own beds, then unowned double beds, then single beds, etc etc)

Then I realised that I need something like a satisfaction and economy feature and added that.

(Customers should not go to a whore every day. Money is most of the time limited for most sims and they have to be eager for that.)

Your sim can be a worker or customer. (Earning money as whore and spending it on whores)

The price may depend on the wealth of the customer and the worker.

As customer if your sim wants to pay Ms Landgraab it'll be more expensive than Summer Holiday.

Then, why the heck should a young beautyful gal go to a callboy, if she can get it for free at the next bar? So an own attraction system.

Then, customers romantic relations should also have an impact. Why should a sim in a happy relationship .... .

Then pimpin, hiring multiple whores, or having multiple customers are planned complicated features.

Meanwhile it is quite fun to use, but I am still doing changes nearly every day.

But as said I have doubts to publish it, as when I see the need for time consuming support for very simple mods I released ....

Edited by Aramiteus