C5Kev's A Formal Affair Outfit 3BA

C5Kev's A Formal Affair Outfit 3BA

View File

Hello Folks!  Well, I made my move to SE and have made some mods for the CBBE 3BA Body.  I've posted said mods on Nexus and want to get them over here as well. It's a lot of work to create images of different sizes for here and for Nexus and I just don't have the strength, so please follow the link below for additional info, requirements, etc. and tons of images about the mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50179

Some mods are brand new, some older that have been updated with new junk. I also have a few goodies for FO4 if you're interested in those.  Take a peek...

And please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Please refer to the Nexus mod page AND have the latest 3BA body mod.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 months later...

Hey so i seem to be having a issue where every time i where the corset the panty's turns invisible but then when i unequp the corset the panties are seen i tried to set the armour in sos mcm as revealing that did not work. i have also checked devious devices to make sure slot 52 and anything like that is not in use by that and it still has not fixed the issue any help would be great thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:55 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i seem to be having a issue where every time i where the corset the panty's turns invisible but then when i unequp the corset the panties are seen i tried to set the armour in sos mcm as revealing that did not work. i have also checked devious devices to make sure slot 52 and anything like that is not in use by that and it still has not fixed the issue any help would be great thanks.

Hello WP. Sorry, I don't seem to be receiving notifications when things are posted.  Not sure what to tell you - the corset is set to slot 32 and the panties are slot 49, so the SOS, slot 52, "revealing" thing is actually moot.  I don't believe your issue is related to my mod...something else is causing the problem.

It is fine

On 8/23/2021 at 4:26 AM, C5Kev said:

Hello WP. Sorry, I don't seem to be receiving notifications when things are posted.  Not sure what to tell you - the corset is set to slot 32 and the panties are slot 49, so the SOS, slot 52, "revealing" thing is actually moot.  I don't believe your issue is related to my mod...something else is causing the problem.

It is fine i fixed it and yeah it was a issue with your mod it seems sos now uses both slot 52 and 49 so i had to set the lowers of your mod to slot 52 and it is working now so it seems if clothing is to work with sos now it has to be set as slot 52 otherwise sos hides it not sure why but it is bloody annoying so i have had to change some of the other armor mods i was having the issue with to the same thing.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

It is fine

It is fine i fixed it and yeah it was a issue with your mod it seems sos now uses both slot 52 and 49 so i had to set the lowers of your mod to slot 52 and it is working now so it seems if clothing is to work with sos now it has to be set as slot 52 otherwise sos hides it not sure why but it is bloody annoying so i have had to change some of the other armor mods i was having the issue with to the same thing.

Hello WP. The main thing is that you solved your problem, although I have the latest version of SOS and nowhere can I see where it used slot 49. I'm curious, what uses slot 49?

5 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hey Psalam. How are ya?  I saw a while back you've become a moderator...nice!

I'm feeling fine. Maybe I should get my mental health checked since I agreed to be a Moderator.  ? I'm glad to see you putting out your usual great stuff. Keep up the good work.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I'm feeling fine. Maybe I should get my mental health checked since I agreed to be a Moderator.  ? I'm glad to see you putting out your usual great stuff. Keep up the good work.

LOL!      You're too kind...