How to extend the ending of an animation?

So here is the problem I'm having. When an animation gets to the final stage and does the orgasm sound effect the animation immediately ends. It ends so fast that the orgasm sound is still playing and it's fuck'n up my immersion. Now it used to be I could go into the timing section of Sexlab and tell it to extend the final scene a few seconds. But for some reason it does not appear to work on this version of Sexlab. So I tried turning off the auto advance scene, but that does not help either. It will extend all the other scenes to where I have to press a button to advance but when it gets to the last scene it just plays the orgasm effect and ends the scene even when I press nothing.

Any ideas how to fix this?

p.s. I'm on the most recent version of Sexlab for SE.

17 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Than, you have some mod interfering with anim stages - it's not framework to blame.

Any idea what could cause that? As it stands, the only thing overwriting Sexlab is the cum texture replacer. And I know that's not the problem since I was having the problem before install'n it and I've tried removing it since then.

5 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Far as I know, usually it's some script to blame - which one... you have to figure this out from your installed mods.

150+ mods and I would not even know where to start. Ah well, just gonna have to except that as a small annoyance I'll have to get used to.

Or you can try this - uninstall SL Framework in usual way (clean the system etc.) remove the mod from MO, close MO, start it again, install SL Framework again, run FNIS, start the game, after framework installs it self save and quit to main menu, load last save, make the usual adjustments and rebuild the animation registry from framework, rebuild animations in anims loader and check is everything as you want, go to sexlab mcm and if you finished with all settings, export as new profile, save the game, agaim clean the sexlab and load your exported profile, save, quit to main menu, load the last save and make some tests.

4 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Or you can try this - uninstall SL Framework in usual way (clean the system etc.) remove the mod from MO, close MO, start it again, insatall SL Framework again, run FNIS, start the game, after framework installs it self save and quit to main menu, load last save, make the usual adjustments and rebuild the animation registry from framework, rebuild animations in anims loader and check is everything as you want, go to sexlab mcm and if you finished with all settings, export as new profile, save the game, again clean the sexlab and load your exported profile, save, quit to main menu, load the last save and make some tests.

Holy shit. At what stage do I sacrifice the goat?

Haha. I'mma just go ahead and let it be broken.

Just in case anyone happens to run into the same problem. The issue was Untamed. My use of Sexlab is pretty much exclusively Bestiality. Untamed has a toggleable feature where you can have it automatically recruit any animal you have sex with. The recruitment takes place at the same time as the ending animation and thus was overriding it.

14 hours ago, InfinityKage said:
14 hours ago, mircislav said:

Or you can try this - uninstall SL Framework in usual way (clean the system etc.) remove the mod from MO, close MO, start it again, insatall SL Framework again, run FNIS, start the game, after framework installs it self save and quit to main menu, load last save, make the usual adjustments and rebuild the animation registry from framework, rebuild animations in anims loader and check is everything as you want, go to sexlab mcm and if you finished with all settings, export as new profile, save the game, again clean the sexlab and load your exported profile, save, quit to main menu, load the last save and make some tests.

Holy shit. At what stage do I sacrifice the goat?

?:classic_tongue:?