Imps More Complex Needs ~vs~ Total Realism Basic Needs

9 members have voted

1. 1. Imps More Complex Needs ~vs~ Total Realism Basic Needs

• Imps More Complex Needs
    • Total Realism Basic Needs

Okay well I've watched as many You Tube videos and read as many reviews as I could find for these two mods - but I thought I'd ask the Lovers community for some input.

Ā 

Which do you prefer? (If you don't use a needs mod, then I highly recommend getting one)

Ā 

Imps More Complex Needs or Total Realism Basic Needs

Ā 

I really like Imps, I've used it on Skyrim now, and I use it in Fallout, so I'm familiar and comfortable with it.

Ā 

I've never used Total Realism and I'd be curious if someone else has and would chime in with their opinion.

what about the realistic needs and diseases?

yup, tried all 3 of them and I prefer RND.

Ā 

Imps MCN is too complex for my taste and doesn't cover vanilla diseases, Total Realism is just too simple. RND is something in between those two.

Guest SemiPr0

IMCN isn't really seeing much support any more. Total Realism is too simple, RND is better and its what I use currently, least until Chesko releases Last Seed.

I stopped using a realism mod like these a while back. When I did though, I used IMCN. Total Realism lacked the depth I wanted, and I've never tried RND. Realism mods were an added challenge at first, but quickly became more of a chore for me. I would probably use IMCN again if it were updated to be more friendly with vampirism, for it often freaked out on me when any of my characters were turned. It required a vampire character to drink blood AND eat food, but I couldn't eat any food as a vampire. :(

I stopped using a realism mod like these a while back. When I did though, I used IMCN. Total Realism lacked the depth I wanted, and I've never tried RND. Realism mods were an added challenge at first, but quickly became more of a chore for me. I would probably use IMCN again if it were updated to be more friendly with vampirism, for it often freaked out on me when any of my characters were turned. It required a vampire character to drink blood AND eat food, but I couldn't eat any food as a vampire. :(

i suggest that you try RND its really good also it has an option for vampireĀ 

Archived