Mars War Logs

Koko.Hekmatyar

Finished while I was sick, it's not bad nor good, a small scale RPG, if I had to compare to something it would be Risen with smaller corridor-like environments with the occasional circular area, not many quests or side quests to keep you entertained people are reporting 11 hours. Mildly interesting story about a life on Mars years probably centuries after it has been colonized, bad character development besides the main one.

Gameplay is meh, in real time you have your main weapon which is melee and a ranged weapon and powers assigned to 1-9 buttons which you can customize,  you can dodge out of the way pretty easily basically hit and run until everyone is dead which is boring, stock up on mana juice and ammo and battles become easier.

Mildly interinsting story, average gameplay, not many hours more and it would out-stay its welcome.

Not worth 20€ wait until 5-10 and until you nothing else to play.

I won't be surprised in if 6 months this game will be part of some bundle.

I'm surprised that you haven't bought it yet :P

I did, and I have to say it is confusing. You have all that "sneaking" perks but you have only few chances to use stealth. So I really fucked up my character build coz I wanted to be NINJA! And now he is useless in combat. - And I don't feel like staring all over again.

Archived