FOMM broken after CTD

I was working on my mods, then went to test them, when I launched FOMM it immediately restarted my computer, since then I just get a winods error report window everytime I try to launch FOMM

I viewed the error report but I can't ctrl A - ctrl C copy it to paste it here so it's useless.

I reinstalled FOMM over the top of itself and reinstalled NVSE & the extender, I did a Steam Validation, but it's still broken, I uninstalled FOMM by control panel then reinstalled it.

I figure there's a corrupt ini file somewhere any ideas where? Running Windows XP

When you install FOMM it should ask you to set their locations. If it didn't ask on the re-install then it probably had the path saved in the registry or the userdata folder or something. Just do a computer-wide search for *.fomod and see what directories pop up.

Well this problem is as soon as I launch, I couldn't find the folders Zippy refered to I uninstalled FOMM via the control panel, ran a registry clean then rebooted & reinstalled, same issue, so then I used the FOMM uninstal link, no luck either, in the end I just reinstalled it into C:Programs\FOMM instead of C:Programs\GeMM and that fixed it.

Archived