CC Conflicts

Just ran Delphi's Dashboard on my CC and discovered all the CC I've created appears to have conflicts. Not sure where to start in order to correct the issues for everyone who downloaded my content. Apologies to anyone who is having issues with it.

Not sure where to start in correcting the conflicts. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, ErinC7214 said:

Just ran Delphi's Dashboard on my CC and discovered all the CC I've created appears to have conflicts.

Not in my game, no conflicts.... But may I ask what folder you said the dashboard shall look at ? You should guide the dashboard to the mod folder only.

Not to the Sims 3 folder. May that is why you see conflicts. If I am right, just google "understanding_Mod_CC_Conflicts_Delphy_Dasboard" . Think Nona Mena wrote about back in 2012.

It also gives me conflicts when I pass the Dashboard ,,, but in the game they work perfectly and it does not seem to affect anything else (and I assure you that I have many clothes with which to combine your creations). If I find any problem I will let you know, but so far everything is fine

3 hours ago, ErinC7214 said:

conflicts

A lot of things can be picked up by Dashboard as conflicts. I found a few that were creators using EA files inside of their packages instead of writing new files with TSRW. That may happen when cloning with s3oc. CTU will generally write a minimal package and internally reference anything in the basegame files that is being used.