Wicked Whims Orange "Warning" Error notification

I recently redownloaded TS4 on my new laptop and I transferred all of my mods and I'm pretty sure I brought everything up to date. But when I start my save game I get an orange notification that just says "warning" and I am unable to do any animations. I've deleted and redownloaded wicked whims and even perversions multiple times with no success. If anyone could help, that'd be awesome. I'll attach my exception file if that'll help.

WickedWhims_v163h_Exception.txt

12 hours ago, legendarrius said:

I recently redownloaded TS4 on my new laptop and I transferred all of my mods and I'm pretty sure I brought everything up to date. But when I start my save game I get an orange notification that just says "warning" and I am unable to do any animations. I've deleted and redownloaded wicked whims and even perversions multiple times with no success. If anyone could help, that'd be awesome. I'll attach my exception file if that'll help.

WickedWhims_v163h_Exception.txt 6.02 kB · 3 downloads

Is your game up to date?....latest ww with old game version = :(

23 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Does this persist when WW is the only mod installed?

Hey sorry for the late reply but I do appreciate the help. I didn't even think of that and now i feel stupid. That did indeed fix the problem. So I guess that means that some mod was conflicting with it. Would you know of a way to determine what mod that is? (Besides adding them back one by one. I have quite a few lol)

Thanks again

16 hours ago, procian said:

Is your game up to date?....latest ww with old game version = :(

Thank you very much for the reply. My game is up to date, the problem was with some conflicting mods. When I ran it with WW as the only mod the error went away. Currently trying to determine the best method to determine which mods are the culprit

1 hour ago, legendarrius said:

Thank you very much for the reply. My game is up to date, the problem was with some conflicting mods. When I ran it with WW as the only mod the error went away. Currently trying to determine the best method to determine which mods are the culprit

What you using?

2 hours ago, legendarrius said:

Not using anhything rn. Just been adding them back little by little until the error pops back up. Any suggestions for a more efficient method

Ok...you know ww is not the culprit....just a case of making sure whatever other mods you use are the latest versions.....BD....WP....etc....post you ww log file here (see white paper clip) it's in the sims 4 folder.

You could try adding half your mods back, and if that batch is clear, then the problem is in the other batch (or vice versa). Pull 'em back out if that batch is the problem, and add half of those back. Problem? and so forth, until you zero in on a manageable batch to add one or two at a time to find the problem child. 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, studiozastra said:

can I disable ww non gameplay notifications? this just is annoying it's habit of orange non game notifications with any new scripting buffs 

If you keep getting an orange pop up it means something is broken....post the error file....(see white paper clip)