Breasts stretching only during nudity (CBBE)

I followed the LL guide to get AAF installed and initially had good success with  Fusiongirl. However, later I decided to try using the CBBE body with OCBP, 3BBB (CBBE), MTM 3B OCBP-OCBPC preset and Atomic Muscle for the male body.

The breasts bounce fine when clothed, however if the character is nude - running around causes the breasts to actually sink back inwards towards the body - think of it stretching like a rubberband and it returning to it's original shape (I don't have a screenshot right now). 

Here's the mods I'm using (in the same load order):

CBBE

OCBP for CBBE

3BBB (CBBE)

MTM 3B OCBP-OCBPC

Skeletal Adjustments for Knee fix (CBBE)

Gender Specific Skeleton (ensured I copied the Male skeleton files to the NPCAssets folder as I'm playing a female character)

I built the bodies using Bodyslide with morphs as well. Any idea what could be going wrong?

8 hours ago, Tachyon said:

I followed the LL guide to get AAF installed and initially had good success with  Fusiongirl. However, later I decided to try using the CBBE body with OCBP, 3BBB (CBBE), MTM 3B OCBP-OCBPC preset and Atomic Muscle for the male body.

The breasts bounce fine when clothed, however if the character is nude - running around causes the breasts to actually sink back inwards towards the body - think of it stretching like a rubberband and it returning to it's original shape (I don't have a screenshot right now). 

Here's the mods I'm using (in the same load order):

CBBE

OCBP for CBBE

3BBB (CBBE)

MTM 3B OCBP-OCBPC

Skeletal Adjustments for Knee fix (CBBE)

Gender Specific Skeleton (ensured I copied the Male skeleton files to the NPCAssets folder as I'm playing a female character)

I built the bodies using Bodyslide with morphs as well. Any idea what could be going wrong?

Uninstall 3BBB and build base CBBE body

• 6 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 10:48 PM, Cross69 said:

AHH yo is there a way to fix this without getting ride of 3bbb or is that port just broken completely 

Have you checked through the post stickied in the 3BBB mod's support forum?  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=9463243/#entry89030803

From what I have seen, getting CBBE and 3BBB to function well is more complicated than it may be worth and involves work around.  You can try the suggestions in that post to see if your issues get resolved, but I think you might do better with following the  up-to-date adult setup guide.  I find it's best to just follow this guide to the letter, and everything will work provided you don't have other mods conflicting with this: 

• 1 year later...