CHSBHC DLC Dragonborn Armor

where is CHSBHC dlc armour couldn't find anywhere but Someone converted ADEC DLC Armor DLC Dragonborn : Bonemold Armor, Nordic Armor, Chitin Light Armor, Chitin Heavy Armor, Stahlrim Heavy Armor, Stahlrim Light Armor .

hi hochoka !

i speek not english, my speek is german !

ich bin ganz deiner meinung, was ist mit den rüstungsmoddern los, keiner setz sich mehr für CHSBHC V2 ein !!

nur noch unp, unpb, adec, cbbe und manga.

ohme CHSBHC würden die meißten körpermods nicht laufen, denn fast alle nutzen das BBP - skelett !!!

ich liebe skyrim und den chsbhc körper, nur wenige modder haben sich für ihn eingsetzt und darüber bin ich schwer enttäuscht !!!

• 8 months later...

I have already tested, is not so good, too much naked skin and with me were graphic errors.

Well I tried it and some are the mistakes I've seen. Also congratulate golgappa, who has made ​​very good adjustments for CHSBHC. I hope he can make further adjustments as the CHSBHC is one of the best bodies I've seen.

the CHSBHC is the best body of all time, there's no better for skyrim!

I also love the mods of Golgappa, he always does a good work. only with this Conversion DLC unfortunately I have a few problems! first he has the ADEC version converts who personally do not like so much about me. the second, when an NPC wearing one of these suits of armor, produces a shine explosion!

edit: look here, this modder also makes Wonderful, magical.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-11.html

german

der CHSBHC ist der beste körper aller zeiten , es gibt keinen besseren für skyrim !

auch ich liebe die mods von Golgappa , er leistet immer gute arbeit . nur mit dieser DLC- konvertierung habe ich leider ein paar probleme ! zum ersten hat er die ADEC version konvertiert , die mir persöhnlich nicht so gut gefällt . zum zweiten , wenn ein NPC eine dieser rüstungen trägt , entsteht eine strahlen explosion !

I have already tested, is not so good, too much naked skin and with me were graphic errors.

Well I tried it and some are the mistakes I've seen. Also congratulate golgappa, who has made ​​very good adjustments for CHSBHC. I hope he can make further adjustments as the CHSBHC is one of the best bodies I've seen.

the CHSBHC is the best body of all time, there's no better for skyrim!

I also love the mods of Golgappa, he always does a good work. only with this Conversion DLC unfortunately I have a few problems! first he has the ADEC version converts who personally do not like so much about me. the second, when an NPC wearing one of these suits of armor, produces a shine explosion!

edit: look here, this modder also makes Wonderful, magical.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-11.html

german

der CHSBHC ist der beste körper aller zeiten , es gibt keinen besseren für skyrim !

auch ich liebe die mods von Golgappa , er leistet immer gute arbeit . nur mit dieser DLC- konvertierung habe ich leider ein paar probleme ! zum ersten hat er die ADEC version konvertiert , die mir persöhnlich nicht so gut gefällt . zum zweiten , wenn ein NPC eine dieser rüstungen trägt , entsteht eine strahlen explosion !

A month ago I took in mitakusaner work, he's very good, but sometimes shows pictures that fails to upload the files. In view of this I mention I'm going to upload the files Doomed Valkyrie for CHSBHC V3-T Red and Black. And Ebony Skull T Skull V3-T CHSBHC ArmorRe-texture and will be able to be used at the same time the normal and the alternate version while.

I expected the same mitakusaner, go up the files because their images had already finished the job but never did. So in a few hours I upload the files.

I do not understand exactly your question since I do not speak English. But I hope to answer your question.

The pubic hair that I be looking at is what you get in CHSBHC V3-T. My opinion is that it is very realistic and looks great.

In any case I like CHSBHC or CHSBv3, but at this time I use the V3-T CHSBHC as apparently is the one who brings belly.

Changing the subject a little, in my opinion the mod JeremeW5257 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17772/? is greater than killerkeo http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654/? The work I do JeremeW5257 is much sexier than killerkeo, the only problem was that the JeremeW5257 not use the body CHSBHC or CHSBv3. Breasts do not deny that I use in the model are very sexy, but the buttocks are not the same proportion of CHSBHC or CHSBv3. It's a shame JeremeW5257 abandon the project, but I would like someone to rebuild their work. I can not because my time is very limited.

I also speak no English, my native language is German.
all pictures you've seen (3D hair) are for CHSBHCv2! I have a mod found the pussy hair automatically the body perform, they are not integrated into femalebody_0.nif and _1.nif. it is a separate mod.
"Arousing Armors II - Dawnguard Edition - Revealing Female Armors CHSBHC BBP by JeremeW5257" is not CHSBHC (Cherry's Body), it is CBBE.

german

ich spreche auch kein englisch , meine muttersprache ist deutsch .

alle bilder die du gesehen hast (3D haare) sind für CHSBHCv2 ! ich habe eine mod gefunden die die pussy haare automatisch dem körper , zuführen , sie sind nicht in femalebody_0.nif und _1.nif eingebunden . es ist eine separate mod .
"Arousing Armors II - Dawnguard Edition - Revealing Female Armors CHSBHC BBP by JeremeW5257" ist nicht CHSBHC ( Cherry's Body ) , es ist CBBE .

That was the trouble with JeremeW5257, the adapt the CBBE at CHSBHC. It is unfortunate that CHSBHC, does not have its own complete adaptation of classic armor. Only hope that someone does something for a complete adaptation CHSBHC.
By the way I could share the file of the pubic hair, you maybe someday I need them.

I think the downside of JeremeW5257 is not adapt to CBBE (imitate CHSBHC) but the result that he add extra breast size to his conversion.

That's pity.  I like his armor form (some from Killerkeo).

Currently, I use Zorkat's conversion.  Some armor are not quite suit my taste but it quite match with CHSBHC body.

I think the downside of JeremeW5257 is not adapt to CBBE (imitate CHSBHC) but the result that he add extra breast size to his conversion.

That's pity.  I like his armor form (some from Killerkeo).

Currently, I use Zorkat's conversion.  Some armor are not quite suit my taste but it quite match with CHSBHC body.

I do not know the work of Zorkat's, you Might put some link to watch your work?

That was the trouble with JeremeW5257, the adapt the CBBE at CHSBHC. It is unfortunate that CHSBHC, does not have its own complete adaptation of classic armor. Only hope that someone does something for a complete adaptation CHSBHC.

By the way I could share the file of the pubic hair, you maybe someday I need them.

so you wanted the 3D pussy hair, they are actually for CBBE, but they work perfectly with CHSBHC I'll give you the link.

one but note not all races have this hair, all user-defined races "not" all elf races "not" Argonians and khajiit "not"! only the humanoid races, I think it's actually very good, then do not all have the same hair.

Auto-unequipping 3D meshed female pubic hair (CBBE)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20573-auto-unequipping-3d-meshed-female-pubic-hair-cbbe/

"Zorgat's" armor package is partly good, but it is to be treated with caution, a lot of his armor have serious errors on!

I'll give you a very good advice, install only the texture package, then you can test every single armor! if you install everything at once, it overrides almost "all" vanilla armor, do that not only!

Zorgat's (2pac's armor/cloth CHSBHC) conversion (Link added)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3879-zorgats-2pacs-armorcloth-chsbhc-conversion-link-added/

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_02_2012/post-889-1359787340831.jpg

german

so du wolltest die 3D pussy haare , sie sind eigentlich für CBBE , aber sie arbeiten perfekt mit CHSBHC ich gebe dir den link . eins ist aber zu beachten nicht alle rassen haben dann diese haare , alle benutzer definierten rassen "nicht" , alle elfen rassen "nicht" argonier und khajiit "nicht" ! nur die humanoiden rassen , ich finde das sogar sehr gut , dann haben nicht alle die gleichen haare .

"Zorgat's" rüstungspaket ist zum teil gut , es ist aber mit vorsicht zu genießen , eine menge seiner rüstungen weisen schwerwiegende fehler auf ! ich gebe dir einen sehr guten rat , installiere nur das textur paket , dann kannst du jede einzelne rüstung testen ! wenn du alles auf einmal installierst , überschreibt es fast "alle" vanilla rüstungen , mach daß bloß nicht !

As winny said, a lot of armors has strange effect in mesh (part of armor clip or not moving in sync with character).  Some has whole armor as single object and cannot just use nifscope to remove a single part of the armor.

However, it's the only skimpy armor pack that quite suit my taste.  :shy:

Sorry about the name.  :blush:

Archived