Devious Followers Gaudy Ring Deal -> Cute Nose Ring Deal

• 10 months later...

Cow related accessories:
Amulet: Choker with a Bell? Amulet with a Bell?
Circlet: Cow Ears? Maybe even worse, follower gives you potion that gives you unremovable ears? It would be almost as simple as setting the piece of armor as "hidden" from the player so that they cannot remove it. You could even make it like a devious blindfold, just without the blindfold keyword, that way its realllly irremovable.

• 6 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 2:46 AM, lucakro said:

If that's something you're looking for I can probably add the other two and make them craftable or something, if you want that.

If you could, please, that would be very much welcome.
I'd like to be able to use these, but don't necessarily want BAC or DF to also be in my game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 6:47 PM, Kittenpox said:

If you could, please, that would be very much welcome.
I'd like to be able to use these, but don't necessarily want BAC or DF to also be in my game.

Yeah Im on the GOG anniversary and for the life of me cant get the creation kit too work, sorry.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 6:36 AM, 117xxx said:

Maybe a bad news...CBBE3BA use slot 60 to work with DD.So could you changed the slot again?

What specifically is it conflicting with? And what slot would you use?

Edited by MellowDrama
1 hour ago, MellowDrama said:

I'm sorry I guess  I just don't really understand what that means? What device uses slot 60?

is a mcm setting use slot 60 to deal with 3ba. usually they use 43 when DD mod is not installed,but when we use DD mod, we need to change slot which 3ba use.