Devious Followers Gaudy Ring Deal -> Cute Nose Ring Deal

Devious Followers Gaudy Ring Deal -> Cute Nose Ring Deal

View File

Hello, 

First off, I'm very new to "modding" so if something is wrong let me know.

Replaces the normal (finger) Gaudy Ring from Devious Followers with the large nose ring from BAC. 

It also frees up the ring slot so you can put on some pretty rings.

Installation via MO2

Install Devious Followers,

Install this mod,

Give yourself a pad on the shoulder.

Direct installation

Just throw it in your Data folder like any other mod.

If you know how to help me make this better please contact me PLS

There's still some things I want to improve I just can't seem to figure out how. If you happen to know...

How to make this a separate .esp instead of the complete DF .esp,

How to change the ring, amulet and circlet deal a little bit (I want to change the nose ring you get when you ask for a new one to a bigger one)

With what cow related things or accessories I should replace the circlet and the amulet,

Please let me know in the support section of this mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/18/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Followers
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

Any chance of an LE-version?

Hello, Stalin,

Yeah I'll make an LE version. Just as soon as I figure out how to make it a simple replacer. Right now it is just the same .esp as devious followers but I changed some dialogue and paths etc. I am hoping someone can help me out with that part and then it would be for compatible.

I'll ping you if i get it working :p, (if I remember)

11 minutes ago, SpamSlot said:

Cool little mod. I’ve been looking for a nosering for a while and the PC looks really happy with it ?in the pictures. Are all sizes included?

Oh yeah, She is very happy pretending to be angry at her follower for making her wear it :p.

This isn't a standalone though :( From your message it kinda looks like you think you can just make the nosering(s). It's just one nosering and it'll be given to you in a devious follower deal.

If that's something you're looking for I can probably add the other two and make them craftable or something, if you want that. It hadn't occurred to me to do that, I only like piercings if I'm forced to wear 'em. ;) 

I tried your mod and unfortunately the MCM was garbled up. I wasn’t able to change settings. It would be great to have the noserings integrated in either DF (or Lola), but in the meantime I would settle for being able to add the noserings with player.additem.. I was able to get the gaudy nosering that way, but only in size large.

12 minutes ago, SpamSlot said:

I tried your mod and unfortunately the MCM was garbled up. I wasn’t able to change settings. It would be great to have the noserings integrated in either DF (or Lola), but in the meantime I would settle for being able to add the noserings with player.additem.. I was able to get the gaudy nosering that way, but only in size large.

Alright, Did you untick the Devious Follower esp in the launcher or Modmanager? THanks for letting me know

(I'm done putting the other two in there. If I can fix your issues i'll update it)

34 minutes ago, SpamSlot said:

It's fixed. 

Read the installation again.

I changed it up a bit.

I love it. It looks so inconvenient, which is just perfect!

Also to make the mod a standalone patch instead of a modified copy, you just need to create an overwrite into a blank mod, the have it loaded in the users game after Devious Followers. Then your patch will overwrite Devious Followers with your changes. Hope that makes any sense.

5 hours ago, BillBellochek said:

I love it. It looks so inconvenient, which is just perfect!

Also to make the mod a standalone patch instead of a modified copy, you just need to create an overwrite into a blank mod, the have it loaded in the users game after Devious Followers. Then your patch will overwrite Devious Followers with your changes. Hope that makes any sense.

Thank you,

I tried that however I couldn't get it to work. It wouldn't overwrite, it would just be completely separate.

Is there a specific button i need to press or something?

1 hour ago, SpamSlot said:

It works, thanks!

I can also see the other rings when I type help "nose ring", but the other two don't seem to work when I spawn them in. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

No the armor slot was still configured wrong on the meshes, I accendentially deleted them when trying to fix the MCM issue, Im making it a seperate esp now with those two included fully.

6 hours ago, lucakro said:

Thank you,

I tried that however I couldn't get it to work. It wouldn't overwrite, it would just be completely separate.

Is there a specific button i need to press or something?

You need to make sure that your changes have the same FormIDs as the original; as well as the same file name for any scripts or changes outside the .esp

2 hours ago, BillBellochek said:

You need to make sure that your changes have the same FormIDs as the original; as well as the same file name for any scripts or changes outside the .esp

Alright I managed to make DeviousFollowers aan ESM and then make my esp that makes changes to it. However now i'm am trying to de ESMify which worked but I cant figure out how to change the dependency from that ESM to the deviousfollowers.ESP

Do you know how?

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

Awesome!  Thank you!
Oh and btw, it works on regular Skyrim as well :) 
Simply installed it and there it was.

P.S.
Would love more forced body piercings, but sadly I never really found any decent ones that could be used :( 

That's awesome, although you may wanna go through the mod with debug in MCM before you play around, if you've gotten this far it's likely not an issue in LE.

DD told me a while ago they weren't gonna do forced accessories etc. cuz they aren't devious enough for those maniacs ?. If you have any  ideas or suggestions I'd love to hear them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I just wanted to say I've been using your mod and I'm loving it. Thank you for your work!

Here's a picture of my current character coming to terms with having to wear some new jewellery, including this obviously very cute nose ring (she clearly needs a bath):

Eph 0915.jpg

Edited by Anunya
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:48 AM, Valauthiel said:

Love the nose ring, but unfortunatly on my girl the ring sort of ends up piercing through the outside of the nostrils, instead of a more normal placement. (Using CBBE body) Would anyone know how to fix that?

open your head mesh and nose ring mesh on outfit studio and make it fit. use move tool

• 1 month later...