Jump to content

What modular outfit add-ons do you use? Preferably ones that look good in sexlab animations.


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't find it anymore but some years ago I used some kind of elven warrior armor that was completely modular down to the arm bands. I am looking for suggestions to use in partially clothed sexlab animations other than just equipped helmets, gloves, and boots.

Posted
1 hour ago, ketsup1227 said:

I can't find it anymore but some years ago I used some kind of elven warrior armor that was completely modular down to the arm bands. I am looking for suggestions to use in partially clothed sexlab animations other than just equipped helmets, gloves, and boots.

Bikini Armor wouldbe a good one. you can strip almost anything in parts. there are quite a few alterations of it just look up for which body you need them, not necessarily on nexus or here so use google if you can't find the body version you are using

Posted
14 hours ago, mircislav said:

What use of modular anything when having sex naked? Or is it your fetish?

Of course it's fetish what else would it be

Posted
13 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Bikini Armor wouldbe a good one. you can strip almost anything in parts. there are quite a few alterations of it just look up for which body you need them, not necessarily on nexus or here so use google if you can't find the body version you are using

I've checked that one it looks good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...