HCoS Creature/Creature Acts not Working

I'm currently trying to fix my problem with creature on creature animations. The animations work fine itself, I just can't seem to get the animals to engage. I've tried using matchmaker, but to no avail. I have allow creatures on in the SexLab MCM, but still nothing works. If any of you have any thoughts on what might be going on I'd like to hear them. Thanks :)

(I should also mention that even solo creature animations won't work, and that I have the HCoS animation pack, other Creature related animations packs, and the creature on human ones work just fine)

P.S here's the mods I have installed (Creature Framework, FNIS Behavior, FNIS, MassMatchMaker, MoreNastyCritters, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, SexLab Aroused Redux, SexLab Framework, skse64, SkyUI, SLAL, XP32 Skeletons, SexLab Tools, JContainers, UI Extensions, XPM, DLL Plugin Loader, NetScriptFramework, Shlongs of Skyrim, Bad Dog Hoodies.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

use matchmaker, not massmatchmaker.

Is matchmaker (that's not light) ported to SE? If you could, could you give me a link to it, I've been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find it for SE. Thanks for the reply.

19 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

The regular matchmaker works fine in SE. Don't use "light" SL mods.

You're a lifesaver, I've been looking for 3 hours. I can't believe I didn't try that. Thanks!