I've just got a general question now. Sexy maid of chorrol.

As far as I know this was an adult questmod in which you get 2 maids for your house in Chorrol who do some noughty things for you if you ask them. Masturbation with toys and some simple lesbian acts if I remember that right.

There is a remake of some sort for Skyrim (Maids II - Deception), but I have no idea where to get the old version.

lol, yeah.

Well, you get two sex slaves and that stupid 'project purity'.

It's helluva mod IF you can tweak the mod further for personal use.

Well, they aren't really slaves (or atleast in a social way, since they are still under the aphrodisiac), but they work for free and are allways happy to fulfill your "requests".

SMC was an original mod by Enter_77. Later we decided to collaborate so he modified the mod to include a big crossover with Claudia's little secret. It helps a lot with the Lore :)

Now Enter is doing the sequel as SM of Skyrim, I will eventually join in as soon as I can. I don't know why Enter hid it right now. I can ask if you want.

SMC was an original mod by Enter_77. Later we decided to collaborate so he modified the mod to include a big crossover with Claudia's little secret. It helps a lot with the Lore :)

Now Enter is doing the sequel as SM of Skyrim, I will eventually join in as soon as I can. I don't know why Enter hid it right now. I can ask if you want.

If you wouldn't mind doing so I would appreciate it.  A PM from you will be more likely to get a response than one from me.  It seems a real shame for him to have pulled it.  I really enjoyed the crossover.

That would be awesome thanks.  I never got to try it out.

Hello,
I'm going to rebuild over the next few months to improve the content and make it more modular in terms of adult content for those coming from the Skyrim sequel. It'll still be the same length and have the CLS crossover content.

The download page for SMC should have a reason listing why it's down now; it's a new Nexus feature.

Here.

I'm kind of afraid by "more modular" he means "toning down".  I hope that isn't the case.  I liked having my maid wander around and fuck herself silly, indoors and out.  I don't mind it being optional, I just don't want to lose any of the functionality it had in the older version.

• 4 weeks later...

What is sexy maid of chorrol and is is obsolete now?  I remember seeing it available on nexus forever ago but now it seems to be hidden.  Just curious really.

Says the author. is rebuilding this mod and renaming.
If you know someone who does, he can send it to you by E-mail.
Mine is translated into Spanish
  • 2 months later...

Yes! I was hoping to release it at the same time I'll publish Beta of CLS Titanium edition (ridiculous temporary name as I didn't think about it yet, feel free to suggest).

It's ready, here on my HDD and I need to make an announcement, publish it etc. I will, Enter's good work is not going to be wasted.

Meanwhile:

SMC 3.2.1.7z

Guest Leonardo W

Yes! I was hoping to release it at the same time I'll publish Beta of CLS Titanium edition (ridiculous temporary name as I didn't think about it yet, feel free to suggest).

What great news, waiting anxiously

:shy:

• 2 weeks later...

I believe its still available from nexus under a new title its called Maids I Euphoria, pretty sure its the same mod with a few extra bits added on, I can't confirm this as I haven't played It myself http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33676/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D33676%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edit: just read the description and apparently the adult content has been removed so nvrm sry

Guest missyk

Here's a link to the mod you want. It makes the clothing from CLS available the the player's character and adds weapons. The added  quests merge right into CLS seamlessly and end with a very nice little present . You can also use the mod without CLS but you forfeit the extra CLS content and end prize but you keep the sisters and dildos. Enjoy http://www.4shared.com/archive/vqsnlhJ5/Sexy_Maid_of_Chorrol_v3_2_OMOD.html

Guest missyk

Thanks Missyk, you also have the mod attached to post n°13 ! 

Oops  (^-^) so that's what moc stands for... silly me

Here's my entry for your next edition; CLS Plutonium edition :lol:

• 4 months later...

Archived