EnderalSE and SexLab Setup Guide

Hi, everyone

I in EnderalSE really miss creatures from Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs. So I added it in game (originally game have them, but it was deleted in ESM). Here two files for that. I didn't give any guarantee that it not broken something. Actually these mods little "dirty". I use that DLCs with Ultimate Hostile Encounter mod to spawn these creatures, also have modified MNC for support these creatures, if someone need - tell me.

You can add these creatures via "Are you there?" mod

Dragonborn and Dawnguard creatures.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have found a way to use Fill Her Up in Enderal. The latest version made by Baka in patron does not work. It Blanks the MCM screen. Version 1.60 does work. Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE 1.60V.rar (I can't find this version available anywhere so this is my copy)

What do you need to get this to work? Probably nothing but if you struggle like I did try the following.

1. Remember to check the "build morpths" check when building you body. Just covering the Basis I made this mistake.image.png.b70459b21272560e2d15bb3dcc68d315.png
  2. DO NOT INSTALL INFLATION FRAMEWORK. You might notice that both the original and the Baka edition set Inflation framework to (optional). Well its time to take that option and DON'T INSTALL IT. It works by itself. Leave it alone. My current installation doesn't need it, maybe yours do not either.
  • 3 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, Xerrasx said:

Hey Guys,

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Loadorder: MNC, Animal SOS, ASOS RacePatch

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 196 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 199 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 262 downloads

Are you still around? If so, do you think you could try and get newer version of MNC to work with Enderal?

• 5 months later...

will post my notes here:

fully decking out a modded Enderal SE with all the bells and whistles you possibly can gets annoying. i've probably spent twice as much time getting this going as i had to on skyrim.

poses work with poser hotkeys plus but is tricky to get going. make sure the enderal behavior's pack isn't overwriting xp32 skeletons.

there's a new mod called Sexy Adventures that supersedes SexLab Adventures SE in the OP but unfortunately doesn't work out of the box. will have to see if it can be tweaked.

able to get in-game with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE 2.91V enabled. don't know yet if it actually works.

Edited by philtwo
  • 1 month later...

I'm planning on getting into Enderal, even on a first play through I almost always mod in convenience mods like UI overhaul, simple horse utilities(oblivion)/convient horses mods(skyrim), bug fixes,  ect. As well as lovers lab mods for Immersion of course.

It looks like Enderal comes with its own horse utilities. But I am trying to find a full guide for Modding the game.

If anyone has a link to something useful it would be handy.

I guess my two big questions that is more important than anything else Is:

1) should I use the Steam version of Enderal (SE) or create an Instance in MO2 and get Enderal into my Skyrim SE?

2) Is it easy to use Skyrim SE mods into enderal? Either the steam version or the full skyrim mod version?

I feel if I get the right start the rest of my modding will get simple.

8 hours ago, Burensc said:

1) should I use the Steam version of Enderal (SE) or create an Instance in MO2 and get Enderal into my Skyrim SE?

2) Is it easy to use Skyrim SE mods into enderal? Either the steam version or the full skyrim mod version?

1) Use the Steam version. It's a completely different installation of Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 so if you might think of switching back to your Skyrim installation, mods for different versions of Skyrim won't get mixed up.

2) image.png.425c7fba05db72e220a637eb877587c6.png (I use the Steam version)

Surprisingly, as long as the mod is compatible with Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 it works. Whether or not it affects Enderal is another story. Player-centric stuff like Smooth Cam, Physics, and True Directional movement run as well as if it was Skyrim. Any issues or bugs are usually something you would encounter as if you were just modding base Skyrim.

Mods that edit the world, rely on screwing around with NPCs, containers, enemies... (like defeat) may be broken

What does Enderal have?

The Steam version comes with a few mods of its own such as SkyUI. You can check what they included in the Credits.txt file in the main folder

Armor mods.

For replacers: It's a pain. Enderal has its own set of clothes while also sometimes using Skyrim assets, usually they won't. You'll need to screw around bodyslide if you want to replace certain clothes or armor.

for non-replacers, no problems. add item menu for 1.5.97 is available. 

Race mods.

I've used Terraelin and it seems to work fine. your player character will just default to one of the base races for racial checks (half-kelayan or something)

For Loverslab specifically, you have to rely on what's ever on this thread, anything outside will risk not working properly. it doesn't mean it won't work but you're on your own. Animations don't need version changes.

Just remember the numbers: 1.5.97

also, I found this spreadsheet that has "compatible mods" but I'm not sure how accurate it is: Enderal SE Compatible Mods list 2 - Google Sheets

6 hours ago, mcnv said:

1) Use the Steam version. It's a completely different installation of Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 so if you might think of switching back to your Skyrim installation, mods for different versions of Skyrim won't get mixed up.

2) image.png.425c7fba05db72e220a637eb877587c6.png (I use the Steam version)

Surprisingly, as long as the mod is compatible with Skyrim SE version 1.5.97 it works. Whether or not it affects Enderal is another story. Player-centric stuff like Smooth Cam, Physics, and True Directional movement run as well as if it was Skyrim. Any issues or bugs are usually something you would encounter as if you were just modding base Skyrim.

Mods that edit the world, rely on screwing around with NPCs, containers, enemies... (like defeat) may be broken

What does Enderal have?

The Steam version comes with a few mods of its own such as SkyUI. You can check what they included in the Credits.txt file in the main folder

Armor mods.

For replacers: It's a pain. Enderal has its own set of clothes while also sometimes using Skyrim assets, usually they won't. You'll need to screw around bodyslide if you want to replace certain clothes or armor.

for non-replacers, no problems. add item menu for 1.5.97 is available. 

Race mods.

I've used Terraelin and it seems to work fine. your player character will just default to one of the base races for racial checks (half-kelayan or something)

For Loverslab specifically, you have to rely on what's ever on this thread, anything outside will risk not working properly. it doesn't mean it won't work but you're on your own. Animations don't need version changes.

Just remember the numbers: 1.5.97

also, I found this spreadsheet that has "compatible mods" but I'm not sure how accurate it is: Enderal SE Compatible Mods list 2 - Google Sheets

Thank you

On 7/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, xavi84 said:

Hey Guys,

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

I made an update so far only the Vatyrs do not work, i tested and tried all i could think of but did not get them to work

Here are the new Files just install the Original mods like you used to and overwrite them with mine

Update: Forgot to mention thesste are the edited Files from the Latest MNC, BakaFactoryABC and Animal SOS

Update2: Got the Vatyr to work its not perfect and only the Animal SOS P schlong works otherwise they change complete to werewolf, had to edit every Vatyr in the World. Enderal Forgotten Stories.esm added new Races for them and i just changed them backt to Werewolf Race. I also found some new Races for Trolls and Wolfs and also changed them back to Original. Just download the RaceCHanges.esp below

ASOS Race Patch.esp BakaFactoryABC.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp Animal_SOS.esp

RaceChanges.esp

Edited by xavi84
Update File
On 7/15/2021 at 2:28 AM, xavi84 said:

Hey Guys,

I made a Update for this go the Page 4 or click the link below for my new Post and there you can download the new files also included now is ABC SOS by Bakafactory

Updated Post on Page 4

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 0 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 0 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 0 downloads

Hey I got a question about creatures. 

I'm not into beastality, but I know creature frameworks often handle more than just dogs, deer, and the like. Humanoids like goblins and such.

For Skyrim I don't have/need a special beast mod, but for Oblivion I need the creatures to get some of the humanoid stuff it's almost a soft requirement for just installing the lovers framework.

What would I need for Enderal? Is the basic setup good enough for people not into the animal thing, or is there humanoid stuff that requires beast mods like Nasty critter?

1 hour ago, Burensc said:

What would I need for Enderal? Is the basic setup good enough for people not into the animal thing, or is there humanoid stuff that requires beast mods like Nasty critter?

skeletons, draugar, trolls, dragon priests, giants, dwarven centurions/spheres, if you count all of those as humanoids and you want them to work, then yeah you'll need a creature setup. If it moves differently from a human in any way, even if it stands on two feet, it counts as a creature.

For JUST humans you don't need any creature stuff.

They use different "skeletons" from humans. The last time I saw goblins used, I think they used riekling skeletons so you'll need riekling animations if you want them to "fuck". I think except for Billy's animation, most animators just separate their animations between human and animal so you can't cut non-humanoids out easily.

Vatyrs uses werewolf skeletons but as the post above said, they don't seem to work.

58 minutes ago, mcnv said:

skeletons, draugar, trolls, dragon priests, giants, dwarven centurions/spheres, if you count all of those as humanoids and you want them to work, then yeah you'll need a creature setup. If it moves differently from a human in any way, even if it stands on two feet, it counts as a creature.

They use different "skeletons" from humans. The last time I saw goblins used, I think they used riekling skeletons so you'll need riekling animations if you want them to "fuck". I think except for Billy's animation, most animators just separate their animations between human and animal so you can't cut non-humanoids out easily.

Vatyrs uses werewolf skeletons but as the post above said, they don't seem to work.

Ok thanks

16 hours ago, xavi84 said:

I made an update so far only the Vatyrs do not work, i tested and tried all i could think of but did not get them to work

Here are the new Files just install the Original mods like you used to and overwrite them with mine

ASOS Race Patch.esp 50.65 kB · 0 downloads BakaFactoryABC.esp 7.1 kB · 1 download MoreNastyCritters.esp 239.53 kB · 1 download Animal_SOS.esp 118.06 kB · 0 downloads

Can confirm that this seems to work perfectly, at least for the latest versions of MCN and BakaABC as of this post (I skipped animal SOS).

Thanks for the update!

Edited by ohsnapdragon
6 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

Can confirm that this seems to work perfectly, at least for the latest versions of MCN and BakaABC as of this post (I skipped animal SOS).

Thanks for the update!

Yeah sry forgot to mention these are the files from the latest MNC, BakaFactorys ABC and Animal SOS

On 1/25/2024 at 5:00 AM, mcnv said:

Got the Vatyrs to work see my Post above :)

On 1/22/2024 at 9:35 PM, Burensc said:

I'm planning on getting into Enderal, even on a first play through I almost always mod in convenience mods like UI overhaul, simple horse utilities(oblivion)/convient horses mods(skyrim), bug fixes,  ect. As well as lovers lab mods for Immersion of course.

It looks like Enderal comes with its own horse utilities. But I am trying to find a full guide for Modding the game.

If anyone has a link to something useful it would be handy.

I guess my two big questions that is more important than anything else Is:

I feel if I get the right start the rest of my modding will get simple.

1. either version should be fine as long as you use the backport to 1.5.97 mod on steam version. i use the standalone version personally on MO2. you can ignore form 43 errors. any mods involving skyrim races will need to use the race change script in the OP in SSEEdit and can be done in a batch with a few clicks so it's no biggie.

2. i'll include my WIP modlist but pretty much everything works EXCEPT for custom objects placed specifically on skyrim's map (you can edit such mods with SSEEdit to remove some flags and MAYBE get your game to boot with them enabled for some functionality from them.) the only 2 big mods that don't work for enderal SE are LUX and i THINK dyndolod doesn't work or it may run but not actually do anything i'm not sure.

if you wanna go above and beyond you can test sexlab mods that aren't mentioned in this thread and report their functionality back to us here.

WIP MODLIST (load order is reversed)

you can also pick up modlist ideas from here, here, or here.

if you need non-sexlab help search the official enderal discord server and if you find an alternative death mod for enderal let me know!

Edited by philtwo
23 hours ago, philtwo said:

1. either version should be fine as long as you use the backport to 1.5.97 mod on steam version. i use the standalone version personally on MO2. you can ignore form 43 errors. any mods involving skyrim races will need to use the race change script in the OP in SSEEdit and can be done in a batch with a few clicks so it's no biggie.

2. i'll include my WIP modlist but pretty much everything works EXCEPT for custom objects placed specifically on skyrim's map (you can edit such mods with SSEEdit to remove some flags and MAYBE get your game to boot with them enabled for some functionality from them.) the only 2 big mods that don't work for enderal SE are LUX and i THINK dyndolod doesn't work or it may run but not actually do anything i'm not sure.

if you wanna go above and beyond you can test sexlab mods that aren't mentioned in this thread and report their functionality back to us here.

WIP MODLIST (load order is reversed)

you can also pick up modlist ideas from here, here, or here.

if you need non-sexlab help search the official enderal discord server and if you find an alternative death mod for enderal let me know!

Thanks

On 1/25/2024 at 3:24 AM, xavi84 said:

Update: Forgot to mention thesste are the edited Files from the Latest MNC, BakaFactoryABC and Animal SOS

Update2: Got the Vatyr to work its not perfect and only the Animal SOS P schlong works otherwise they change complete to werewolf, had to edit every Vatyr in the World. Enderal Forgotten Stories.esm added new Races for them and i just changed them backt to Werewolf Race. I also found some new Races for Trolls and Wolfs and also changed them back to Original. Just download the RaceCHanges.esp below

ASOS Race Patch.esp 50.65 kB · 2 downloads BakaFactoryABC.esp 7.1 kB · 4 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 239.53 kB · 3 downloads Animal_SOS.esp 118.06 kB · 2 downloads

RaceChanges.esp 74.42 kB · 3 downloads

Hey, I've finally got around to testing the Vatyrs in my playthrough. Animations manage to start (Yay) but the penis mesh doesn't always appear. I've also noticed a few other animals not registering in defeat. Is changing the race all that is needed to do to make them work? I found rat and wolf variants that don't register in Defeat while other variants could alongside things like mud elementals who appear to have troll skeletons but are not valid aggressors.

6 hours ago, mcnv said:

Hey, I've finally got around to testing the Vatyrs in my playthrough. Animations manage to start (Yay) but the penis mesh doesn't always appear. I've also noticed a few other animals not registering in defeat. Is changing the race all that is needed to do to make them work? I found rat and wolf variants that don't register in Defeat while other variants could alongside things like mud elementals who appear to have troll skeletons but are not valid aggressors.

Yeah look them up in TES Edit and change them all one by one to their Original Race. I thought i covered them all seems that i missed some :) Yeah in Creature Framework ingame you need to Select for all Werewolf settings the SOS Schlong P Version with that it should work fine i discovered no Probs so far.