EnderalSE and SexLab Setup Guide

Nope I think you wrote about that in this guide so the only thing I did was start it once via steam to initialize everything and after that I only used the Enderal Special Edition loader through MO. But it's alright, as I said I'm just doing a clean install right now and as all the mods are in MO anyways that part should be relatively quick. After I'm done I'll let you know if everything worked out and/or if I found out what I did wrong last time

Devious devices works

Captures used Tamriel Cells, so no.

Never tried Submit

Sexlab defeat works

I've never had a stable game with DAYMOYL in any version of Skyrim, and wouldn't recommend it to any but my worst enemies, lol.

12 hours ago, judge007 said:

Devious devices works

Captures used Tamriel Cells, so no.

Never tried Submit

Sexlab defeat works

I've never had a stable game with DAYMOYL in any version of Skyrim, and wouldn't recommend it to any but my worst enemies, lol.

Thanks a lot for the answer.

I have another question though, the SexLab Framework patch SexLab162Enderal1540Patch.esp requires Cumshot.esp? 

Edit: Also do you know if these 2 mods work: 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8123-skyrim-utility-mod/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/page/68/?tab=comments#comment-3276367

Edited by i689408
1 hour ago, judge007 said:

If using the Enderal Race Script https://www.nexusmods.com/enderal/mods/18

then only Playablefix.esp required.

Patch both SUM and DDE with Enderal Race Script, they don't reference Tamriel WorldSpace so should work.

They should be the Skyrim SE versions, or converted properly first though.

I mean the SexLabFW1.63b8_EnderalSE.7z patch in the 3rd post, inside there are SexLab.esm and SexLab162Enderal1540Patch.esp, and the SexLab162Enderal1540Patch.esp requires Cumshot.esp. I think the esp file just has a redundant master, i could clean the master in xEdit.

Edited by i689408

When the downloads were posted, I was unaware of the Enderal Race Script , and was using MatorTheEternal's AT_QuickChange script.

It and the patches included in the downloads were required for functionality.

Once again, if the Enderal Race Script is used, only PlayableFix.esp is required.

Rehash:

Make sure plugin is Skyrim Special Edition compliant. {no unconverted LE/Oldrim mods}

Apply Enderal Race Script on plugin in SSEEdit/EnderalSEEdit

Include PlayableFix.esp

Do not include other patches as they are now redundant.

Downloads were left as-is for people who just wanted to get playing ASAP. {or uncomfortable with advanced modding techniques}

You can try any Sexlab mod you wish.

Biggest criteria for success is if the mod makes WorldSpace edits to Cells in Tamriel, it WILL fail.

Sexlab Defeat works if you configure it's MCM properly, i.e. no rescues to inns, or captivity scenarios.

For SexLab Framework two options:

- download SexLabFramework 1.63B8 SE and apply Enderal Race Script and include PlayableFix.esp

- or use downloads from this thread as-is

First option is for the best as the development release of the SexLab Framework is approaching release status

I have used the development release (with the Enderal Race Script applied & PlayableFix.esp) and it works.

When it is officially released I will post about requirements for EnderalSE.

38 minutes ago, judge007 said:

When the downloads were posted, I was unaware of the Enderal Race Script , and was using MatorTheEternal's AT_QuickChange script.

It and the patches included in the downloads were required for functionality.

Once again, if the Enderal Race Script is used, only PlayableFix.esp is required.

Rehash:

Make sure plugin is Skyrim Special Edition compliant. {no unconverted LE/Oldrim mods}

Apply Enderal Race Script on plugin in SSEEdit/EnderalSEEdit

Include PlayableFix.esp

Do not include other patches as they are now redundant.

Downloads were left as-is for people who just wanted to get playing ASAP. {or uncomfortable with advanced modding techniques}

You can try any Sexlab mod you wish.

Biggest criteria for success is if the mod makes WorldSpace edits to Cells in Tamriel, it WILL fail.

Sexlab Defeat works if you configure it's MCM properly, i.e. no rescues to inns, or captivity scenarios.

For SexLab Framework two options:

- download SexLabFramework 1.63B8 SE and apply Enderal Race Script and include PlayableFix.esp

- or use downloads from this thread as-is

First option is for the best as the development release of the SexLab Framework is approaching release status

I have used the development release (with the Enderal Race Script applied & PlayableFix.esp) and it works.

When it is officially released I will post about requirements for EnderalSE.

I don't have PlayableFix.esp, where can I find it?

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have a problem where SexLab doesn't show up in the MCM menu. The other problem is that Defeat shows( initially had problem with making it show in MCM but somehow managed to make it work) but when I click install it doesnt do anything, which I assume is tied into the first problem since I never got to install SexLab. This also ties into Cumshot mod displaying papyrus errors due to it needing SexLab to work.

Should concentrate on SexLabFramework first.

What version, and where did you get the download to install?

Which script are you using, The AT_QuickChange or Enderal Race Script?

Have you tried Jaxons MCM Kicker mod?

Hello, I finally managed to make SexLab show. What I did is install the original version in it's mod page, then apply your version from 3rd post over it. 
After that I disabled all SexLab related mods, saved a separate game, loaded that game with hopes it doesn't crash(it didn't), made a new save, enabled all mods and loaded the "clean" save. All the menus popped out without any problem and finally I could enable SexLab. It had to debug itself before that though.

Now the problem is still Defeat. It shows in the MCM menu but clicking on "ACTIVATE" doesn't do anything. I tried the previous method and it doesn't work. It's also loaded at the bottom of my loading list.

Hey Guys,

I made a Update for this go the Page 4 or click the link below for my new Post and there you can download the new files also included now is ABC SOS by Bakafactory

Updated Post on Page 4

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Loadorder: MNC, Animal SOS, ASOS RacePatch

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

Animal_SOS.esp ASOS Race Patch.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp

Edited by xavi84
Update
19 minutes ago, Xerrasx said:

Hey Guys,

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Loadorder: MNC, Animal SOS, ASOS RacePatch

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 0 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 0 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 0 downloads

You got MoreNastyCritters operational?

How did you accomplish that?

Edit: @Xerrasx you've made it to Post #1

Best news I've had in a while.

Just built a new system and haven't installed EnderSE yet.

Have a good reason to now!

Thanks!

Edited by judge007
1 hour ago, judge007 said:

You got MoreNastyCritters operational?

How did you accomplish that?

Edit: @Xerrasx you've made it to Post #1

Best news I've had in a while.

Just built a new system and haven't installed EnderSE yet.

Have a good reason to now!

Thanks!

I deleted in both ASOS and MNC the Entrys ot the DLC Animal Races that are not in Enderal, and edited others like FrostTroll Race is in Enderal TrollFrostRace and so on. But like i said you absolutely need the Skyrim DLC Placeholders. The only issue i encountered so far is with the Vatyr because this is based on werewolf so you best use in Creature Framework the SOS Schlong P then only the schlong gets attached if you use the Normal sos in Creature Framework the Vatyr goes invisible but like i said just use the P schlong and Vatyr stays and gets a schlong does not look perfect but it works :)

10 minutes ago, Xerrasx said:

I deleted in both ASOS and MNC the Entrys ot the DLC Animal Races that are not in Enderal, and edited others like FrostTroll Race is in Enderal TrollFrostRace and so on. But like i said you absolutely need the Skyrim DLC Placeholders. The only issue i encountered so far is with the Vatyr because this is based on werewolf so you best use in Creature Framework the SOS Schlong P then only the schlong gets attached if you use the Normal sos in Creature Framework the Vatyr goes invisible but like i said just use the P schlong and Vatyr stays and gets a schlong does not look perfect but it works :)

You didn't have to edit the Json files?

37 minutes ago, judge007 said:

You didn't have to edit the Json files?

Nope just the esp´s, my edits are far from perfect i just wanted to get it to work. You still need to install ASOS and MNC like for when you play Skyrim SE so Ini edit from cpbc etc. Also i did not test it with SMP only CBBE with CPBC physics. 

So if you all installed then only replace the esp´s with my edited ones and have fun :)

Edit: Here are my Cpbc collision configs in case someone wants them

CPBC Configs.rar

Edited by Xerrasx

I finally managed to solve the problem with Defeat, it seems that ZAZ animations is a requirement even though it's not stated. If anyone else has the problem where DEFEAT DOESN'T ACTIVATE just follow these steps. 

1. Download Sexlabs Framework from it's SE page, then apply the patch listed in the 3rd post of this thread. (SexLabFW1.63b8_EnderalSE.7z)
2. Download Defeat from the same post. It's standalone and no patching is required.
3. Download ZAZ Animations 7.0, after you install it apply the patch listed in the third post here(ZAZ Animation Pack Enderal SE).  
(ZAZ Anim 7.0 contains all animations and objects, the patch only changes the ESM file so it works for Enderal otherwise the game crashes on startup. To apply patch via MO2 choose MERGE not replace. You will also have to name it the same.)
4. Launch FINIS to load all the animations.
(INGAME)
1. Activate SexLabs from the MCM menu.
2. Register ZAZ animations from it's MCM menu.
3. Activate Defeat.

(IF YOU ALREADY STARTED THE GAME AND ADDED MODS AS YOU WENT ALONG, CHANCES ARE IT WON'T WORK, IN THIS CASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE STEPS AND THEN REFER TO THIS POST:)

Hopefully this helps someone when they get to the same problem as I did.

• 4 weeks later...

After having a headache trying to get Skyrim SE armour to work in Enderal SE, I found a patch that you install through your mod manager and then run manually. This solves the issue of armour placed on your character being invisible. This will work with any body type CBBE, CBBE 3BBB Amazing SMP (the one I use) The patch is placed in Enderal Special Edition\Data\Skyproc Patchers\EnderalAAPatcher\ Run "EnderalAAPatcher.jar". Every time you add an armour and build it in Bodyslide, you run the patch. You have to do it each time, because you'll get an error when the armour is installed, but that will go away after running the patch.

https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/14

This is a work-in-progress post on what mods will or won't work in Enderal. I'll add to it with my experiences on those mods, and which will work out of the box, and which ones required patching. Hope this is helpful to those playing, or planning to play, this fantastic game.

Has anyone managed to get the Violens mod to work? It seemed to install ok, and the MCM menu. I have killmoves at 100% (to happen every kill)....but no killmoves are happening. Does Enderal have killmoves in vanilla?
UPDATE: Never mind.....it started working. I seem to recall it took a few hours of gameplay in SSE to start working properly.

"Go To Bed" mod doesn't work. Retains the vanilla sleeping.
UPDATE: Mod author recommended using the BSA and .esp from the patch in LE. Tried that and got a CTD when loading the game.
UPDATE#2 Mod author provided an unpacked version of the patch and that now WORKS! Doing a happy dance!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l06MKyRJKfRMpAxJ2EWULWKbZeSYYkUW/view

"Dragonfly BBP walk/run" animation WORKS.

"KS Hairdos" both female static hairs and SMP hairs working as per normal

Can verify that Acro's "CBBE 3BBB body" and all the requirements for it, install and work perfectly

"Fair Skin Complexion" worked perfectly.

"The Eyes of Beauty" installed and worked fine in RaceMenu.

"Keep It Clean" - a Skyrim Bathing Mod - Not working. However.......

"Bathing In Skyrim" DOES work.

"Wet Function Redux" (one of my favourite mods) WORKS!

RaceMenu Installs and works.

FNIS seemed to install, but CTD when loading a save after installing. I got an error running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, since the pathing is set for Skyrim directory. Don't know how to change that. Will try Nemesis next....

"Enhanced Blood Textures - Lite & No Screen Blood" - Enderal uses the horrible, vanilla Skyrim "cartoon" blood. I really don't know what they were thinking when they created those textures. Anyway, these mods work well in Enderal.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 6/26/2021 at 12:08 AM, judge007 said:

CBBE 

Well ... to put it mildly, it's useless in Enderal.

If someone writes ... good then you should turn it on .... try it first and share the positive opinion.

34534.JPG.e5bcd58c1ddf1a4d17ea5d23714123c2.JPGhfh.JPG.41e5f3e05ec10feeb2bc5cea69b0a46c.JPG

dhthr.JPG.6830ec066e039844d024ef732ccdf2b9.JPGghj.JPG.f6b399be8dc3ea715e34a3101a6cc5a9.JPG

5756.JPG.0b267f65e0307413203b4d8ef0ce03f6.JPG8678.JPG.f50fa06b52e92a93f53531752c0c3252.JPG

Nos... enyhén szólva ez haszontalan Enderal-ban.

Ha valaki azt írja... jó hát be kéne kapcsolni.... az előbb próbája meg és ossza meg a pozitív véleményt.

Edited by Sampon
kép

For some wonderful reason ... all the big animals froze. Horses, dogs ... everything ... cancer, for example, is not.

what causes this ...?

---------

Valami csodálatos ok miatt... minden nagytestű állat lefagyott. ol.gif.fbca16df4b46fc0b14a4f55bed7f9ec6.gif  Ló, kutya... minden... a rák például nem.

vajon mi okoz efféle káoszt...?

Nyilván... az FNIS rendben lefutott... 0 hiba.