EnderalSE and SexLab Setup Guide

On 8/17/2021 at 4:35 PM, MurderInc said:

Whenever a sex animation starts, the screen goes black but the game and sex scene is still running. 

Typing TEOFIS works, but then I'll have to play the entire game without the bloom effect, which sucks.

I encountered that issue too, but only when using the Skip Intro mod.

Removing it made sex scenes work again, at least in a new game. No idea why.

Edited by Armalgon
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, Xerrasx said:

Hey Guys,

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Loadorder: MNC, Animal SOS, ASOS RacePatch

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 17 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 17 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 19 downloads

So you can play giant animations with Grotesque Lost Ones but they turn into frost giants. I edited the AnimalSOS meshes so that they still look the same but with the frost giant schlong on them instead. The schlong clips through their pants though, if I remove the pants then there will be nothing there as the skin underneath their pants wasn't modeled.

Additionally the Abomination uses the giant skeleton as well but they can't play any Giant animations. Anyone know why that is? Cause I'd like to play animations with them as well.

Just overwrite the AnimalSOS files with this

GrotesqueLostOne_Patch.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:04 AM, Armalgon said:

I encountered that issue too, but only when using the Skip Intro mod.

Removing it made sex scenes work again, at least in a new game. No idea why.

You don't actually have to remove the Skip Intro mod. 

The black screen issue only appears BEFORE finishing the Apothecarii and talking to Jespar scene. 

After talking to Jespar, I went into the watermill shack, save, and quit the game. After loading the save, sex scenes won't result in black screen anymore.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, Xerrasx said:

Hey Guys,

i made MNC and Animal SOS compatible for Enderal, for me it works without Problems 20 Hours ingame. But for it to work you need the Skyrim DLC PlaceHolders from here https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1?tab=files.

Pls be aware my Modding Skills are Limited and i made the bare minimum for it to work.

If any of the Original Authors doesnt wish that i upload edited Files from their Mods pls contact me and i will remove this.

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 25 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 27 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 28 downloads

Skyrim DLC placeholder? the hkx files?

also MNC requires enderal SE - gameplay overhaul, why?

11 hours ago, mcnv said:

Skyrim DLC placeholder? the hkx files?

also MNC requires enderal SE - gameplay overhaul, why?

Dawnguard, Dragonborn ESM without anything in so yeah Placeholders because i could not get rid of them as Requirement. Hkx files you install mnc normally as you would when you play Skyrim and then overwrite the esps with mine. Gameplay overhaul because i edited all Stats from the animals in the ESP´s and i used the EGO Gameplay Overhaul. So it became a Requirement. 

On 9/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, MurderInc said:

You don't actually have to remove the Skip Intro mod. 

The black screen issue only appears BEFORE finishing the Apothecarii and talking to Jespar scene. 

After talking to Jespar, I went into the watermill shack, save, and quit the game. After loading the save, sex scenes won't result in black screen anymore.

they mentioned a command called "teofis" it works but I don't know if it might brake something

Don't use teofis. it messes things up.

7 hours ago, Xerrasx said:

Dawnguard, Dragonborn ESM without anything in so yeah Placeholders because i could not get rid of them as Requirement. Hkx files you install mnc normally as you would when you play Skyrim and then overwrite the esps with mine. Gameplay overhaul because i edited all Stats from the animals in the ESP´s and i used the EGO Gameplay Overhaul. So it became a Requirement. 

the installation I have, Enderal se, has those ESM by default. so that link you posted, what am I suppose to download from that?

For the EGO Gameplay Overhaul, can I just use a dummy file?

Edited by mcnv
update on teofis
6 hours ago, mcnv said:

Don't use teofis. it messes things up.

It messes up Enderal or anything with the Skyrim or Skyrim SE engine?  What exactly does it mess up?  Degrades image quality?  Isn't compatible with some mods? Makes the game unstable?  I never heard of it before just now, but I could use the FPS boost.

21 hours ago, axz2 said:

It messes up Enderal or anything with the Skyrim or Skyrim SE engine?  What exactly does it mess up?  Degrades image quality?  Isn't compatible with some mods? Makes the game unstable?  I never heard of it before just now, but I could use the FPS boost.

Used it on Enderal and it solved the "black screen on sex scene" before meeting Jespar.

It seems to remove certain graphics. UI disappears and removes some light form the environment. it also glitches the menus so you can't see anything but its still there.

these is not the FPS boost you're looking for.

On 10/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, mcnv said:

the installation I have, Enderal se, has those ESM by default. so that link you posted, what am I suppose to download from that?

For the EGO Gameplay Overhaul, can I just use a dummy file?

Yes then you dont need do download anything was meant for People who don´t have the dummy files. And i don´t know but probably you could  use a dummy files for EGO Gameplay Overhaul. If you know your way around TES Edit you could also edit my ESP Files so that EGO no longer is a requirement. I don´t have Enderal installed at the moment so i cannot be of much more help sorry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 5:28 PM, Xerrasx said:

Hey Guys,

Animal_SOS.esp 103.4 kB · 62 downloads ASOS Race Patch.esp 33.34 kB · 64 downloads MoreNastyCritters.esp 112.25 kB · 67 downloads

I'm sorry but i have a question.. According to MO2, this MNC esp needs Creature framework esm, so I installed CF, Then, CF needs Jcontainers. However,  Jcontainers se from NMM isn't compatible for Enderal. May i ask how can u fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 5:51 AM, Sirl123 said:

I'm sorry but i have a question.. According to MO2, this MNC esp needs Creature framework esm, so I installed CF, Then, CF needs Jcontainers. However,  Jcontainers se from NMM isn't compatible for Enderal. May i ask how can u fix this problem?

You need one of the old Versions from Jcontainers the new Version is only for the Skyrim Anniversary Edition

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:35 PM, MurderInc said:

Whenever a sex animation starts, the screen goes black but the game and sex scene is still running. 

Typing TEOFIS works, but then I'll have to play the entire game without the bloom effect, which sucks.

Blackscreen bug happent if script use "translateto" for player. Very interesting bug. I don't know why it happent.

In Sexlab script sslActorAlias.pex use that "translateto" function. If delete that function, then no black screen problem. But why it happent...

File for Sexlab 1.63

sslActorAlias.pex

Also very strange working SOS for me. Not to all race automatically added SOS.  For example Breton race have SOS, but Imperials havn't . That somehow depend playable race or not. I added all humanoid races to playable and that helped me to solve SOS problem.

Also for MNC in json look like need to delete settings for Dragonborn and Heartfire dlc. Without that Creature Framework won't add aroused armor for Skeleton (player.placeatme 50cd). Just wrote in console "there no aroused armour". But I checked json file few times and mesh located in foldier all there correct. Also skeleton work fine with ASOS. So I tried to edit json and MNC aroused armour begin work fine. In MNC I using only that json, all other hided from game

MNC.json

2Edzio

About Hentai Creatures MNC v12. Look like it's need serious edit. There a lot of lost link with faction, perks and etc. Very hard to edit delete it all, because it's too many. Maybe somehow recover there faction and perks? I try to deleted them all, but found that process crazy long. So look like need to find another way

Updated:

Some progress with Hentai Creatures MNC v12_6. Some spells isn't working, because no race in that game. Also they can't follow player. Maybe in some condition CTD, need testing

HentaiCreatures.esp

Edited by tessory2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/14/2022 at 10:51 AM, whitevamp said:

has any one tried to get any of this working with enderal mod, Not the steam ver but the actual mod itself?

I was told to use the steam version for a separate installation. it's free if you have skyrim, I think.

• 1 month later...