EnderalSE and SexLab Setup Guide

13 hours ago, xavi84 said:

Yeah look them up in TES Edit and change them all one by one to their Original Race. I thought i covered them all seems that i missed some :) Yeah in Creature Framework ingame you need to Select for all Werewolf settings the SOS Schlong P Version with that it should work fine i discovered no Probs so far.

I've given the RaceChange.esp a second run through SEEEdit and changes a few races. Wolfs marked as "Wolf" and other varients. Pus bugs(those giant bug things), rat variants, and mud golems should also be compatible for fucking but I haven't tested anything except for the wolves.

RaceChanges.esp

On 2/5/2024 at 2:27 AM, xavi84 said:

Yeah in Creature Framework ingame you need to Select for all Werewolf settings the SOS Schlong P Version with that it should work fine i discovered no Probs so far.

I'm having no luck. Only when forcefully restarting the Vatyrs would their dicks appear, and even then it's not guaranteed to stay on it.

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

I'm having no luck. Only when forcefully restarting the Vatyrs would their dicks appear, and even then it's not guaranteed to stay on it.

Hmm i can´t think of what is going wrong for you. Maybe just for testing purposes try it on a new save? I think you did the re register in CRF and so on?

13 hours ago, xavi84 said:

Hmm i can´t think of what is going wrong for you. Maybe just for testing purposes try it on a new save? I think you did the re register in CRF and so on?

Tried a new save, reregistered in Creature freamework. before sex the vatyr shows have their member but when sex starts, it's gone.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:34 AM, mcnv said:

Tried a new save, reregistered in Creature freamework. before sex the vatyr shows have their member but when sex starts, it's gone.

Sry dont know how to help. If something comes into my mind i will text you.

Got another Update. "Female" creatures, Forest Elementals(Spriggins), Fire elemental, and Wisps(Wisp mother), were a bit glitchy. They weren't set to female in the creation kit which made them do that. Haven't tested Fire elementals but Wisps and Forest Elementals work. They will register on defeat and do the sex. They are not perfect. The Wisp doesn't seem to align naturally and the Forest Elemental has parts of it refusing to animate.

RaceChanges.esp

Edited by mcnv
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 7:23 PM, xavi84 said:

Sry dont know how to help. If something comes into my mind i will text you.

I got the Vatyr parts working! Shlong of skyrim was managing the werewolf dick and that part got turned off at some point. turning it on gave them their dicks back.

• 1 month later...

A report on the use of Soul Gem Oven 4: integration fork so that I have a way to remember this.

This "SGO Fork" is NOT "SGO" You can download and install the original Soul Gem Oven By DarkConsole with Enderal se, and it will work fine.

SGO Fork is an add-on to the original SGO that adds tons of new features. One of those features causes an odd lighting texture glitch shown in this Reddit post:

undefined-Imgur.thumb.jpg.0579c32496215da8b2283e8e782942ed.jpg

Notice the weird disconnect of textures between the hand and arm.

It is caused by inserting at least two soul gems into the PC's body in which the odd texture glitch begins to happen. I believe the mod tries to modify the player's size and thus switches to a pregnant shadow map but fails along the way. It can be temporarily fixed by re-equipping the torso armour but to truly fix it, you have to take the soul gems out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Soon, I will play Enderal for the first time, but only after modding it to my heart's content. I am using version 2.1.0 from Modpub with Skyrim 1.6.1170. I know... not popular options, but I am crazy like that. 😅

I am familiar with modding, I've done it a few times before when the the mood strikes me. I know the tools (Blender, Nifskope, SSE Edit, BodySlide, CK... ) enough to get by, Though I may get stuck with something now and then.

Right now, I have 2 challenges:
• The New Gentleman creates a DLL error window on startup
• Getting Racial Skin Variance to work with Enderal Races 

TNG has me stumped. The mod's creator is aware of the issue but believes it's not something they can fix within the mod. Some say it was fixed by changing some SSE Fixes values, but that did not work for me.

RSV will likely have me digging into the ini files, but if someone has tried this before, I'd love to hear it.

Edited by unnameable