Can't get solo watching sex to work

I can't seem to figure out how to get the solo watching sex trigger to work. I have the Amra72 and ooOLaLa World animations installed. In fact, I don't think my sims are ever watching sex, but I have seen them react to sex.

I think this was the biggest letdown for me.

If you had or have sex in public, surrounding sims usually are delighted or appalled. Plus they speaks their stupid sim speak.
Sim speak is already a turn off.

For some reason they never joined a sex act. If you think about it, in reality someone would probably join to take advantage of the situation. Not in Sim land.

Not sure if i set it up incorrectly or if WW does not allow it.

The emphasis is about consent and sims seam to respect that.

As for the question, if i understand it correctly, my sim did masturbate a lot. But that was because of Nisa's mod where you overly sex addict. Normally they did not do that. At least in my plays.

Is that what you meant?

On 5/8/2021 at 1:02 PM, GuyIncog said:

Turn this off, and see how it goes.

That didn't work. Now they completely ignore sex.

On 5/8/2021 at 1:12 PM, wutpickel said:

I think this was the biggest letdown for me.

If you had or have sex in public, surrounding sims usually are delighted or appalled. Plus they speaks their stupid sim speak.
Sim speak is already a turn off.

For some reason they never joined a sex act. If you think about it, in reality someone would probably join to take advantage of the situation. Not in Sim land.

Not sure if i set it up incorrectly or if WW does not allow it.

The emphasis is about consent and sims seam to respect that.

As for the question, if i understand it correctly, my sim did masturbate a lot. But that was because of Nisa's mod where you overly sex addict. Normally they did not do that. At least in my plays.

Is that what you meant?

Not exactly what I meant. From my understanding, the trigger should work like this: if a Sim sees another Sim having sex or masturbating, they will watch them and masturbate while doing so. I can manually make this happen by making one of my player Sims watch some other ones having sex, and then eventually my Sim will start masturbating. But I can't figure out how to make it happen autonomously.

25 minutes ago, AmpOwFlA said:

But I can't figure out how to make it happen autonomously.

Don't feel bad I've never seen it work.

Sims either find a partner and go off on their own somewhere or they go play with themselves somewhere else.

30 minutes ago, AmpOwFlA said:

But I can't figure out how to make it happen autonomously.

The only way that I can have them doing it autonomously is if they're in a romantic relationship and they witness their partner having sex. If they have the Cuckold trait, they'll autonomously start masturbating.

Other than that, I haven't seen any other instances of it.