xEdit / SSEEdit Question (how to delete one out of several characters from Bijin)

I would like to delete one NPC overhaul (Hulda) from the Bijin NPCs while keeping the others and I'm pretty sure I can do it with SSEEdit... but I'm not sure the correct and safe way to do it.

I've opened the .esp (screenshot attached) and I see Armor Addon, Armor, FormID List, Head Part, Non-Player Character (Actor), and Texture set. Hulda has entries in all of those categories.

I believe that if I delete (or disasble?) the correct parts, Hulda will revert to her default state. My question is: which parts do I need to touch? Do I need to delete them? Remove them? Are there any special procedures to follow, or can I just blow them away and close SSEEdit? I haven't really done anything in SSEEdit before and would appreciate a bit of advice.

Why do I want to do it like this? I'm in the middle of a playthrough and it turns out that Hulda has a case of the old blackface. It's due to Bijin NPCs (when I disable it, it goes away). However, I'd like to keep the other overhauled characters as they don't have the issue. And I think this might do it, if someone wouldn't mind giving me a few pointers.

Thanks!

Just FYI, you posted this into the Legendary Edition tech support (there's a separate forum for SSE support)

Have you tried regenerating the facegen in the Creation Kit (link to SSE install instructions) for the mod instead? I can paste some instructions in that I've used to fix it under LE. 

1. open CK (if you get errors press yes to all button)
2. Open data, pick relevant esp (double click) -> OK
3. Actor -> search for npc name
4. select NPC by left click and press Ctrl F4

Here's also a video of someone showing the process.

The only issue I had with the process was that it wanted the original 256x256 female head dirt files but once I found those and put them in the right spot it worked fine.

Oh... this is the LE support forum... right. Sorry about that. I think it works the same in either case though....

I have not tried creation kit... that's another whole new world for me. Your instructions look nice a clear though, I'll give them a go. Thanks!

While you are in T5Edit expand the Non Player Character (Actor) section of the Bijin esp. It will show you what if anything is interfering with Hulda. You will need all your plug-ins loaded for this.

As to deleting individual NPCs the simplest method is to delete that entry in the Non Player Character section. That works most of the time.

Sometimes you have to delete the armour addon, head parts etc but this can cause problems if the author of an NPC overhaul has NPCs sharing/using the, e.g. hair or brows.

As for the CTRL+F4 trick, you need to remove your tintmask folder from textures\actors\character\character assets before you do it. Renaming the folder works too.