Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Amtram said:

On all the custom penises (not the WW ones) there's a seam at the base, and pubic hair on the glans. This is really weird. Is it something that can be fixed?

Have you tried to disable the WW Pubic Hair Growth in the WW Nudity menu? 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Amtram said:

The only thing that makes it go away is removing pubic hair entirely.

What Pubic Hair cc are you using?

Don't use any of [BB] Better Bodies Male Parts or the Skin Tones as they are broken.

 

Wild Guy's Female Body Details work perfect with WW FYI.

Must load before WickedWhims

 

Link to comment

I don't have anything installed except the penises themselves and some animations! I guess I can do the old "remove all CC and try putting it back one folder at a time," but what a pain that is! I had really hoped this was something that was common enough that there was an easy fix that everyone knew about! So much for the lazy way out...

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Amtram said:

I don't have anything installed except the penises themselves and some animations! I guess I can do the old "remove all CC and try putting it back one folder at a time," but what a pain that is! I had really hoped this was something that was common enough that there was an easy fix that everyone knew about! So much for the lazy way out...

I've read through this thread and nowhere is it mentioned as what what penis mods you're using.

First off, take a look at Simdulgence

 

If you're not using that, then maybe it's your penis mod that's causing issues.

Even with Simdulgence, you need to make sure that Pubic Hair Growth is disabled and use the pubic hair for Males that's included with that mod.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, BatDood said:

I've read through this thread and nowhere is it mentioned as what what penis mods you're using.

First off, take a look at Simdulgence

 

If you're not using that, then maybe it's your penis mod that's causing issues.

Even with Simdulgence, you need to make sure that Pubic Hair Growth is disabled and use the pubic hair for Males that's included with that mod.

Sorry, I had Simdulgence and Noir penis mods. I'd disabled pubic hair growth, too. 

 

I've taken them both out. Kind of frustrating.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Amtram said:

I've taken them both out. Kind of frustrating.

Best way to start out...

Remove all mods except Wicked + Animations

Wild Guys FBD is OK to use also.

Then install Real Gens only.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder and retest.

Use the in game Wicked Body Selector to select the Penis

 

Link to comment
On 5/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, Amtram said:

OK, went back and deleted all mods, put in WW and Real Gens, still have pubic hair on the glans. 

And you also disabled the pubic hair growth in Wicked Nudity settings?

 

Next trick...

Remove all mods to desktop.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Load your game but only to the map screen.

Do a 'Save As' 'Testing' or whatever then exit.

Delete the localthumbcache again.

Re-install WW + Animations only this time and retest in game using the new save you just made.

Edit: Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed just exit when done testing.

Check to make sure WW pubic hair growth is still disabled.

 

WW penis should be bald now, yes?

If not post a screenshot using the white paperclip below, or choose files.

 

The idea is to clean any old stuck cc from all your sims and game save before you continue further.

 

If penis is clean now you can add Real Gens cc back into game.

Delete your locathumbcache again, (good habit to do this frequently but especially when adding or removing mods or trying to find bugs)

 

If problem returns then something is wrong with real gens, maybe too many files being used?

You can only use the YmPenis ** CAS or the other one without the CAS part in the filename but not both at the same time.

 

Link to comment
On 5/10/2021 at 4:13 PM, Scorpio said:

And you also disabled the pubic hair growth in Wicked Nudity settings?

 

Next trick...

Remove all mods to desktop.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Load your game but only to the map screen.

Do a 'Save As' 'Testing' or whatever then exit.

Delete the localthumbcache again.

Re-install WW + Animations only this time and retest in game using the new save you just made.

Check to make sure WW pubic hair growth is still disabled.

 

WW penis should be bald now, yes?

If not post a screenshot using the white paperclip below, or choose files.

 

The idea is to clean any old stuck cc from all your sims and game save before you continue further.

 

If penis is clean now you can add Real Gens cc back into game.

Delete your locathumbcache again, (good habit to do this frequently but especially when adding or removing mods or trying to find bugs)

 

If problem returns then something is wrong with real gens, maybe too many files being used?

You can only use the YmPenis ** CAS or the other one without the CAS part in the filename but not both at the same time.

 

I did this step by step and it finally worked. Thanks for your help and patience. Now I have to go back and fix all my sims' eyebrows and hair and clothes, because all my neighborhoods are mostly bald and nude...:) 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Amtram said:

Now I have to go back and fix all my sims' eyebrows and hair and clothes, because all my neighborhoods are mostly bald and nude...:) 

Sorry I forgot to tell you not to make any new saves with mods/cc removed when testing.

 

 

Link to comment
  • 6 months later...

 

On 5/10/2021 at 10:13 PM, Scorpio said:

And you also disabled the pubic hair growth in Wicked Nudity settings?

 

Next trick...

Remove all mods to desktop.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Load your game but only to the map screen.

Do a 'Save As' 'Testing' or whatever then exit.

Delete the localthumbcache again.

Re-install WW + Animations only this time and retest in game using the new save you just made.

Edit: Don't make any new saves with mods/cc removed just exit when done testing.

Check to make sure WW pubic hair growth is still disabled.

 

WW penis should be bald now, yes?

If not post a screenshot using the white paperclip below, or choose files.

 

The idea is to clean any old stuck cc from all your sims and game save before you continue further.

 

If penis is clean now you can add Real Gens cc back into game.

Delete your locathumbcache again, (good habit to do this frequently but especially when adding or removing mods or trying to find bugs)

 

If problem returns then something is wrong with real gens, maybe too many files being used?

You can only use the YmPenis ** CAS or the other one without the CAS part in the filename but not both at the same time.

 

Same problem but instructions didnt work. Pubic hair cannot be deactivated. I only have  ww  and  animations  in the mod folder.  Pubic hair  is switched off in the  ww  menu, but it is still displayed! :( 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use