about DAR dynamic animation replacer

Using DAR too v 1.2.0 . The animations mentioned, work correctly. Perhaps, it is the animations themselves that you should change, or you have something interfering (PCEA or PCEA2)

in case the factor of other animations does not exist, for what you mention, I use those of GS SLAL  GSPoses & SLAL 02/05 

Along with the animations, I also use Shinobi combat (Sekiro in Skyrim), Pretty jump, PCA Arrow attack, Ninja sprint, Violens and The dance of death (for killmove)

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Using DAR too v 1.2.0 . The animations mentioned, work correctly. Perhaps, it is the animations themselves that you should change, or you have something interfering (PCEA or PCEA2)

in case the factor of other animations does not exist, for what you mention, I use those of GS SLAL  GSPoses & SLAL 02/05 

Along with the animations, I also use Shinobi combat (Sekiro in Skyrim), Pretty jump, PCA Arrow attack, Ninja sprint, Violens and The dance of death (for killmove)

ty for the reply i use PCEA2 because those animations don't work on dar soo i use then on PCEA2 but i think thats not the problem because other animations work even if used by both

untogle all animations on PCEA2 don't help either :/

51 minutes ago, slizer40000 said:

PCEA2 and other scripted mods override DAR mods.

Try changing the name to mt_walkforward.hkx and move forward. If it works, mt_idle.hkx is being overridden.

tyvm dumb but happyly i contact the creator and he kindly reply me ^^. the problem was simple to solve dar was not creating female and male folders i created and put it there all work fine now well he don't state in description that some animations need to be put in these folders soo bare with me tyvm

On 5/4/2021 at 6:40 PM, fapman83 said:

i use PCEA2 because those animations don't work on dar soo i use then on PCEA2

It will be a coincidence but, when I tried to use this animation pack, I noticed that the others no longer worked correctly, almost as if they were bypassed.