I'm looking for a mod that would simply add certain items as decoration to the world. No cooking NPC's, or systems like that. 

Basically what I'm looking for is a girl roasting on a spit over a fire. No animations necessary (Other than the fire obviously) Does anybody know of a mod that adds such props? And if not, would any gifted modders be able to tackle my request?

5 hours ago, WastelandFoxBoy said:

I'm looking for a mod that would simply add certain items as decoration to the world. No cooking NPC's, or systems like that. 

Basically what I'm looking for is a girl roasting on a spit over a fire. No animations necessary (Other than the fire obviously) Does anybody know of a mod that adds such props? And if not, would any gifted modders be able to tackle my request?

Um, you DO know that the base game (NO MODS!) has cannibalism, right?

:flushed:

On 5/4/2021 at 12:21 AM, Konata Inoue said:

While I'm not the biggest fan of GIRLs, I  wouldn't go around burning them. Though, I can say that they're often times lackluster, but then again, I've never rode on one before, as I only ever messed around with hookup I'd gotten in middle school. Anyways, how's this for a concept?

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png.c5ed946f81ccf582228747d27a22f69b.png

But yeah, they often times leave lots to be imagined. I mean, how can a GIRL even compete with this?

Reveal hidden contents

2019-HU147__94724.1553290465_1280_1280.thumb.jpg.c8e3c89cdec0f2a2e992356d0fd8a2fc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

x-diamond-supply-co-carroll-skateboard-deck-8-0-p42394-104972_image.jpg.945bf4c9ac42b471ce6497aa7bffec54.jpg

Very helpful, thank you. 

15 hours ago, WastelandFoxBoy said:

I'm looking for decorations. Literally a roasting spit with a girl on it, not a game mechanic that allows you to "eat people."

The Nuka World DLC adds TONS (literally) of that stuff. It's not animated though.

:thumbsup:

On 5/4/2021 at 8:24 AM, WastelandFoxBoy said:

I know that I have seen pictures of exactly what you are after on this very site. Those involved giants doing that. Considering giants habit of smashing bandits that wanders into their camps I wouldn't mind them using a culinary method to dispose of the leftovers. It be a bit problematic if they get too used to the taste thou and lower their standards of what constitute a bandit and expands their search radius for them. That is when the Jarl reacts and a bounty are placed on said giants. Maybe that is why a giant decided to raid the outskirts of Whiterun so the Companions had to take him down.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 1:51 AM, sweforce said:

I know that I have seen pictures of exactly what you are after on this very site. Those involved giants doing that. Considering giants habit of smashing bandits that wanders into their camps I wouldn't mind them using a culinary method to dispose of the leftovers. It be a bit problematic if they get too used to the taste thou and lower their standards of what constitute a bandit and expands their search radius for them. That is when the Jarl reacts and a bounty are placed on said giants. Maybe that is why a giant decided to raid the outskirts of Whiterun so the Companions had to take him down.

Sir this is a Fallout mod request.

• 5 months later...

You know considering all the ridiculous contraptions I've seen people put slaves in for Fallout 4 it shouldn't be too hard to literally make a rideable spit you could command npcs to ride.

Here's where Doc Clox explains the process in raider reform school 

So make an invisible ridable eyebot attach it to a spit model (vanilla spit assets are literally part of the game) and then you need to get the posing right.

Oh and I expected this thread to be far more gruesome than it ended up being. I know I can't mod but if someone does make this mod just think of sending Marcia to the spit of Elder Maxxson or whatever.

Should be doable. You can look at the ring from the tattoo machine in RRS for an example.

[edit]

Which reminds me, I have an unblished tutorial on how to make rideable furniture on my blog. Curently 3/4 of it is a list of notes that need writing up properly, and probably some screenshots adding. I never got around to finishing it, but I can unhide it if anyone wants.

Edited by DocClox
  • 6 months later...

I will bring this post back to life to point out that this was inspiration. As such, I remembered the good ole "Namira's Goat" from Skyrim and got to work on this little project. Which has grown immensely. I want to get better models, but I'm not great with making new assets. I've so far fleshed out, literally, a system to use all of those bodies laying about the commonwealth. (*females only until the framework is finished, and I can get some dedicated assets.) 

In the picture attached this is an early representation of what is in, and at the time of writing this there is most of the scripting work done. Once I get more assets to work with I plan to make a many different furniture and decoration items to suit the mod to fully make a kitchen or space for a gourmet. Along with the scripting being close to finished I would then focus on balancing the various foods added along with a small introduction of the mod hidden in the commonwealth to "start" the mod up. Do let me know if you have any art or ideas, while open to ideas I can't do everything.

munchCrunch.png

On 5/4/2021 at 8:24 AM, WastelandFoxBoy said:

I think the easiest way will be if you do it yourself. If you just want a static model, I don't think it would be a problem. I think you could only need BSA Browser (with .BA2 support) and OutfitStudio. You open Fallout4 - Meshes.BA2 you find what you need and you put it together in OtfitStudio. Then save and use as a replacer.

XXX.png

Edited by poblivion