IGNORED

Found a way to make scenes more immersive in SkyrimVR

I have VRIK so have tcl bound to a hand gesture. During Flower Girls sex scenes I can go into noclip and move into characters head to see the scene in first person. This is honestly really good. So far I've found two problems and I think the first is fixable, I just don't know how to fix it. With Flower Girls, your character is cloned. A naked clone is used in the animation while your player avatar still has full movement and armor and observes in third person. Call these the clone and the original:

1. Original is still visible so if you do this noclip trick you will still see original body clipping with clone body. Is there any way to make your player character invisible (console command, mod, or otherwise)?

2. Unless you get yourself right in front of the clones face, you might see the inside of their head.

41 minutes ago, sk0071 said:

I have VRIK so have tcl bound to a hand gesture. During Flower Girls sex scenes I can go into noclip and move into characters head to see the scene in first person. This is honestly really good. So far I've found two problems and I think the first is fixable, I just don't know how to fix it. With Flower Girls, your character is cloned. A naked clone is used in the animation while your player avatar still has full movement and armor and observes in third person. Call these the clone and the original:

1. Original is still visible so if you do this noclip trick you will still see original body clipping with clone body. Is there any way to make your player character invisible (console command, mod, or otherwise)?

2. Unless you get yourself right in front of the clones face, you might see the inside of their head.

No offense or anything, but this feature is already available in Sexlab with the VR Patch. With it you can go 1st person loose (you can move your head around while the waist stays still, you can interact with the scene by unlocking or locking each hand, first person head locked, third person, etc.  I recommend making the switch. Way more functionality, more mods, motion controlled gestures to advance the animation/change position/POV/etc.

57 minutes ago, JayDrizzle said:

No offense or anything, but this feature is already available in Sexlab with the VR Patch. With it you can go 1st person loose (you can move your head around while the waist stays still, you can interact with the scene by unlocking or locking each hand, first person head locked, third person, etc.  I recommend making the switch. Way more functionality, more mods, motion controlled gestures to advance the animation/change position/POV/etc.

Woah that's sick. I had no idea SexLab was compatible with newer versions let alone that it was this advanced, cause had trouble installing it on its own. Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, sk0071 said:

Woah that's sick. I had no idea SexLab was compatible with newer versions let alone that it was this advanced, cause had trouble installing it on its own. Thanks for the heads up.

Here are a set of the most popular guides:

10 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

and I am starting to accumulate a list for VR:

21 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Uh sorry for bothering. I just installed all the necessary stuff (flower girls, skeletons, fnis, papyrus, VRIK, sexlabs with VR patch etc...) but cant get the FG to work in first person. The mod menu on the game says SexLabs is working and i select the option to stay on first person view but when a FG scene stars it just kicks me out of the clone.  Meanwhile animations from Defeat do work on first person.
Any idea what im doing wrong?

15 hours ago, t90notoficial said:

Uh sorry for bothering. I just installed all the necessary stuff (flower girls, skeletons, fnis, papyrus, VRIK, sexlabs with VR patch etc...) but cant get the FG to work in first person. The mod menu on the game says SexLabs is working and i select the option to stay on first person view but when a FG scene stars it just kicks me out of the clone.  Meanwhile animations from Defeat do work on first person.

I am unfamiliar with FG.  My understanding is that they clone the actor for the scene and you stand there in third person.  If you want 1st person you can do what the OP recommends or I recommended above, removing FG from your LO as SLVR does everything and more.  Plus eventually you will be happy to have those plugin spots for other LL mods!

8 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

I am unfamiliar with FG.  My understanding is that they clone the actor for the scene and you stand there in third person.  If you want 1st person you can do what the OP recommends or I recommended above, removing FG from your LO as SLVR does everything and more.  Plus eventually you will be happy to have those plugin spots for other LL mods!

Ok, thank you!

On 4/29/2021 at 6:10 PM, t90notoficial said:

So Amorous adventures is separate from FG, which may not be initially obvious as they both come bundled together. You want to get the SexLab variant of AA from loverslab, delete FG (I'm assuming you want relationships part of FG without FG animations) and run FNIS to make sure you get the SexLab anims and not the FG ones. After setting up SexLab the first thing I did was try to replace AA FG with AA SexLab. Also yeah, having setup SexLab I don't think anyone should use FG or do what I recommended. SL is miles better. That being said, I'm still stuck on the issue of getting Schlongs working properly. Last barrier to this being the best sex sim I have lol. If any of you have gotten SoS working on the newest version of Skyrim + SKSE-VR would appreciate some help as I've been stuck on that for a while. I settled for SAM Lite in the end, which works but is really bad. Doesn't even line up in the animations.

2 hours ago, sk0071 said:

I'm still stuck on the issue of getting Schlongs working properly. Last barrier to this being the best sex sim I have lol. If any of you have gotten SoS working on the newest version of Skyrim + SKSE-VR would appreciate some help as I've been stuck on that for a while.

You don't actually say what the problem is...

2 hours ago, prinyo said:

You don't actually say what the problem is...

Sorry, I've been posting it all over the place and forgot to add it there. I was under the impression it was an unfixable version error tbh. I just get a message saying dll not found when I load into the game (expected at pos 30000 found at -1, or something like that). I'm on latest version of SKSE-VR and Skyrim VR, and according to the SoS page, DLL not found errors are due to version mismatches between SKSE and the SoS DLL, so I figured SoS was just outdated and not going to work. Are you able to use SoS?

2 hours ago, sk0071 said:

Sorry, I've been posting it all over the place and forgot to add it there. I was under the impression it was an unfixable version error tbh. I just get a message saying dll not found when I load into the game (expected at pos 30000 found at -1, or something like that). I'm on latest version of SKSE-VR and Skyrim VR, and according to the SoS page, DLL not found errors are due to version mismatches between SKSE and the SoS DLL, so I figured SoS was just outdated and not going to work. Are you able to use SoS?

I have SOS working, but I am sure that I don't have the most recent version.  When something works for me I tend to leave it and forsake the newest features.  That is unless there is a bug fix that is critical to my play. 

I found your post with more information here.  Looks like you have the correct LO, the VR version was downloaded, & others have confirmed your issue is VR specific.  One way to trouble shoot if this is problem with the newest VR version would be to test an older VR version dll.  I see that they don't keep archived versions on their page.  I sent you a DM with the older version of the .dll.  However, I don't know if it is compatible with the newest SOS.  One way to find out is to test!

Report back to let us know If it works, you should also let them know on the SOS page so they can fix it pronto!!

The SexLab VR dll was compiled against the same SKSE as the SOS dll , as well as the dll's of many other mods. It is very unlikely that only the SOS one will break now.

You need the VR version: Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_VR - v1.0.7z !

• 2 months later...

I'm using Selax in First person view for VR but the animations are not made for VR so the position of the head of the character usually is very bad.

You can try the free movement if you have a big room to move but in my case give me problems and sometimes the camera moves again to another position.

I think that the problem here is the animations and the position of the character, his head and the camera that was not made for VR.

The only solution here to be more inmersive is hide the 3 person male character in the animation and put your view in free position where you want in front of the girl and without any rejection from her body but this is not possible by now.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:17 AM, sk0071 said:

Please. Can you tell me in FLOWER GIRLS how you are not rejected by the NPC when you are too close to your clone (3 person character or clone) that are making sex with the girl?

When I try to aproach him the camera or my position are rejected or refused. 

Thank you so much. 

16 hours ago, customerhenry said:

I'm using Selax in First person view for VR but the animations are not made for VR so the position of the head of the character usually is very bad.

You can try the free movement if you have a big room to move but in my case give me problems and sometimes the camera moves again to another position.

In the VR section of the MCM of SexLab you can choose the preset for free movement while in 1st person, this will fix the problem.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:33 PM, prinyo said:

In the VR section of the MCM of SexLab you can choose the preset for free movement while in 1st person, this will fix the problem.

I tried all the options but noone is working well in VR. The best will be stay in 3 person and move freely crossing the bodies like if you will be a ghost to put the camera where you want. But this option is not possible.