first time user looking for recommendations

As title says, its my first time exploring this side of skyrim modding, and I'm hoping to reduce the "fumbling around to find what I like" aspect of it as much as possible so I can just get to playing. I intend to play a bisexual female character. Features I'm looking for:

- Immersive first person mod that works well with sexlab mods. Currently I use Enhanced Camera, but I've no idea if that's the best choice available.

- Consensual sex.

- Peril for being defeated by humanoid foes. Not interested in bestiality. Capture/slavery would be an interest in this regard, but nothing too excessive. For example, if every single bandit camp was a fully stocked sex dungeon it'd be a little off-putting.

- Brothels/prostitution. Player participation as either a worker or customer in this scenario would be of interest.

Most "defeat" mods you can use without the bestiality side of it, can be adjusted in the MCM, Devious Cursed Loot sounds like a mod you may want to look into.

1 hour ago, randominput said:

Brothels/prostitution. Player participation as either a worker or customer in this scenario would be of interest.

Night Mistress Mansion 0.7bis

The Seamstress Guild 2.0

1 hour ago, randominput said:

Immersive first person mod that works well with sexlab mods. Currently I use Enhanced Camera

3PCO

Customizable Camera

Enhanced 3rd Person Camera

Immersive First Person View

Also in MCM Sexlab setting, you can make the camera free

On 4/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, randominput said:

- Immersive first person mod that works well with sexlab mods. Currently I use Enhanced Camera, but I've no idea if that's the best choice available.

Theres a lot of them but i personally use this one Immersive First Person View

- Consensual sex.

You got this one SLEN

or this one Sexlab Dialogues

or this one Sexlab Approach

- Peril for being defeated by humanoid foes.

You got this one (off-combat) Horrible Harassment

This one (on-combat) Sexlab Defeat

And for the rest... No idea.