So, I have had this problem for a long time and I have just ignored it for awhile however, it is really starting to bug me now.

I know FNIS sexy move's 360 option has an issue with body mods that have a belly node as it just makes the stomach invert and get sucked into the characters body. It is VERY prevalent when using belly node mods such as FHU, Egg Factory, or any mod that uses Sexlab Inflation Framework. I got these mods to work just fine over on Oldrim mainly because I never used FNIS Sexy Walk and instead used Oldrim's animation replacers for running, walking, sprinting, etc and use the 360 walk and run mod to go with it. But this is SSE we are talking about and there is seriously NO good walking and running animation replacers for SSE other than FNISSW. Either I'm blind and I can't search for shit or there is actually no running walking animation replacers that look as good as FNISSW. 

So does anyone either have a fix to the FNISSW belly destruction? Or any walking anim replacers that is usable on SSE and 360 walk and run? 

Thank you

I never had much "luck" with the 360 thing. I just use FNIS setting 5 and leave it at that (5 is "the bomb" in my opinion, and I haven't seen anything that looks as natural, ie natural for women who happen to have been blessed  - or in all fairness, cursed I suppose, from certain female eyes that don't want the associated visual attention or simply don't want to be women -  with  that intrinsic hip roll when they walk).  As to "fixing" 360... no idea. Good luck

PS> there are many movement animation replacers (check at Nexus for instance) but so far, most seem as stilted as the vanilla walk to my eyes

54 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

I never had much "luck" with the 360 thing. I just use FNIS setting 5 and leave it at that (5 is "the bomb" in my opinion, and I haven't seen anything that looks as natural, ie natural for women who happen to have been blessed  - or in all fairness, cursed I suppose, from certain female eyes that don't want the associated visual attention or simply don't want to be women -  with  that intrinsic hip roll when they walk).  As to "fixing" 360... no idea. Good luck

PS> there are many movement animation replacers (check at Nexus for instance) but so far, most seem as stilted as the vanilla walk to my eyes

yeah, I checked everywhere on nexus but all of them are very stiff like the vanilla walk or just not my taste. Oldrim had Momo's mods that I actually really liked and is what I used instead of FNISSW, but there is no conversion for it anywhere and when i tried to convert it myself, I only wasted 3 hours of my time only for it to not work whatsoever and cause my character to t-pose when i move. 

I've been using Dragonfly's TBBP Animations for female walk and run. I've been using it for ages, and I've never found anything that even comes close for a sexy female walk. Lots of hip sway and if you're using the 3BBB body with full SMP/CBBP combo physics, the results are unbelievable. It doesn't use FNIS.  It isn't on Nexus and I've not seen it on here. I've hung onto the file, because nobody seems to have it anymore.

18 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I've been using Dragonfly's TBBP Animations for female walk and run. I've been using it for ages, and I've never found anything that even comes close for a sexy female walk. Lots of hip sway and if you're using the 3BBB body with full SMP/CBBP combo physics, the results are unbelievable. It doesn't use FNIS.  It isn't on Nexus and I've not seen it on here. I've hung onto the file, because nobody seems to have it anymore.

Really? damn.

If you would be so kind and send it to me I would be forever greatfull.

not really sure how you could send it without it making it public however...

I love fnis sexy move but i find its not useable in its current state. The blocky animations, the lack of footstep sounds on most of the movements, and for me on 3ba it makes the asshole shoot up into the anus.  When i get home i will edit with the one im using right now

Q10
A belly physics sometimes sinks in itself to inside the body! (Thanks for TheGrinningMagician)
Anus is pops out, help!

from arcos sticky. under the belly part with the bad english

"Anus is pops out, help!"

that should be the anus stuff I was talking about

for now I'm trying out kawadu animations-female walk run and sprint SE

the run and sprint are very nice.

the forward walk needs work

the backwards 360 walk looks nice but might be somewhat to slow