Looking for some pervert looking elder male sims

8 minutes ago, itsmemarioo said:

Hi

do any of you know maybe any creators that make some more pervert looking elder male sims?

cheers

Though the game already had a couple of those ;)

Don't think it's a very common request tho, everybody wants hot looking sims or sim-selfies.

Tell me what a pervert looks like ;)

Sorry, had to pull your chain.

Yeah i know that its probably not the common request. :D 

Just had an idea for some new save world and some pervy old neighbours playing a big part, and yeah i guess its hard to describe the look but more sims like the sim peeping guy from wicked whims? 

i saw few i think on pictures shared by sims makers here but they werent really available for download.

like here when you swipe down, do you maybe know the body type the sim is using?

12 minutes ago, itsmemarioo said:

Just had an idea for some new save world and some pervy old neighbours playing a big part, and yeah i guess its hard to describe the look but more sims like the sim peeping guy from wicked whims? 

You could try editing some elders in game yourself or...

Search for Evil looking sims instead, and you can always age them up to elder in game.

They might give you the 'look' you want.

Check any cc you get with the downloaded custom sims as you might already have them.

Also beware of anything that's default, merged files, or parts from old mod versions like WW or Wild Guy's Female Body Details.

Some of these creators don't filter out all the junk before uploading.

Many people get hit with unexpected errors and strange looking sims after installing downloaded custom sims. 

37 minutes ago, itsmemarioo said:

like here when you swipe down, do you maybe know the body type the sim is using?

Think I see the one you mean.

Just a nude pose with two females and the guy in the middle?

The body looks like just a Skin Overlay but adjusted body size in CAS to be larger than normal.

Tons of CC Skin Overlays, Some I like from RemusSirion

Something like Bob Pancakes size?

He might make a good pervert too, lol.

Faces can be randomized in CAS and there are some that look pretty weird.

Add a grey beard and bald or grey hair.

Maybe add a body hair tattoo from Simdulgenge Real Gens Penis mod.