Sexlab Sound FX Hip flap replacer

View File

The video above is just representative.

This is a sound replacer for the Sexlab effect of the sex sound when hips impact during sex penetration...

This is the first release and also for testing purposes , thought is very usable and close to what I wanted..

Installing 

Install normally and let it overwrite the sexlab FX it replaces ...

In Mod organizer add it after installing in bottom after any pound fx replacer and sexlab 

First release

Will improve this and have planed the orgasm sound replacer as well !

Attention

I am very sorry but this update 0.2 only removes  both oral and orgasm files

cause oral its another uploaded mod of mine and the orgasm sounds are not even mine just the ones

I am using , but like I said I pretend uploading a orgasm sound fx Mod of my own ..

My apologies for this mistake

Have Fun

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

I like it, definitely if you notice the change in sound.
I don't know if I can review it, but some animations that have more impact only sound once and then it sounds again, it would be good if the sound was a little more constant, so it would be a little more real.

1 minute ago, zarza said:

I like it, definitely if you notice the change in sound.
I don't know if I can review it, but some animations that have more impact only sound once and then it sounds again, it would be good if the sound was a little more constant, so it would be a little more real.

Yep that is one thing I will try to get better in next release !

3 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Yep that is one thing I will try to get better in next release !

great, I declare myself anxious at this moment to see the future updates, excellent work

The orgasms are from some other file, I have heard them before. Think they might be Sexlab Sounds Unleashed ones or Cum sound Effect replacer, I have them in my files already and moved them specifically cause they were hentai-ish (watery over the top) like the guy said above me.

These orals and sex sounds though are legit. Nice sounds !!!

2 hours ago, GranolaLord said:

The orgasms are from some other file, I have heard them before. Think they might be Sexlab Sounds Unleashed ones or Cum sound Effect replacer, I have them in my files already and moved them specifically cause they were hentai-ish (watery over the top) like the guy said above me.

These orals and sex sounds though are legit. Nice sounds !!!

Sorry but this file has no orgasm sounds ...or did I uploaded the orgasm sounds by mistake ...??

Got to check that today !

OK File version updated and uploaded , sorry about the mistake the oral sounds are mine from another mod of mine here in LL but the orgasm sound FX are not even mine , just uploaded everything in a pack by mistake ...!

Sorry everyone..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07.05.2021 at 02:30, mustafa alobaidi said:

Привет,

Потрясающая работа!!

Мне просто интересно, откуда в видео клипы? они из игры или просто анимации?

Есть полные версии видео?))))

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like if you use it with Fx Sound Replacer , it won´t work. Somehow is not able to overwrite the sound files neither from SL or Fx Sound Replacer.

Actually MO2 says it is overwriting SL , but no FX Sound Replacer so I don´t know how to make  it work.

• 1 month later...