Dod dod

Does body morph work with other body types?

Hi, does this mod work with the body that comes with the sexoutNG file, or does it only work with a Type 3F body, thanks in advance.
also does NV compatibility skeleton work with body morph? i know it comes with its own skeleton but im willing to try and fail. Thanks in advance guys

13 minutes ago, Dod dod said:

Hi, does this mod work with the body that comes with the sexoutNG file, or does it only work with a Type 3F body, thanks in advance.
also does NV compatibility skeleton work with body morph? i know it comes with its own skeleton but im willing to try and fail. Thanks in advance guys

I haven't tested with BodyMorph (body by race, Body by armor) for a long time, and I might recall things incorrectly, but from what I recall the skeleton and the mismatch from the 'body' to the skeleton are the biggest issues.

Either you overwrite the Skeleton Sexout needs, and then animations won't work, or look weird.

Or you overwrite the BodyMorph skeleton with the compatible skeleton, and then the body will look odd, as ik is looking for bones that don't exist.

The second issue with the bodyMorph is that the meshes assume a layout of textures  that might not be the same as Type 3. This will give you issues in for instance SexoutCommonResources, Pregnancy etc.

Anything that falls under the 'outfit' category, like armors, clothing and the pregnant bellies each use their own 'body', which is most of the times a Type 3 body. However they will use the textures of BodyMorph (for the skin), that might have the crotch-region, where in Type 3 it's the left boob (as an example, I don't know the differences in textures). So then in the 'nude pregnancy body P2' you'd walk around with the hairy crotch in the shape and place of the left boob.

7 hours ago, Dod dod said:

I assume you mean this? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55969-bodymorph-1x-fallout-nv/

If so, it doesn't depend by the body, every body works. But NVCS is not compatible with it, so if you overwrite its skeleton the script won't produce any results