Request for abduction, assault mod please

Colonol Nutty had a couple of great mods but his mods are no longer available. Is there a good replacement for Kinky Whims and his abduction mod?

A good example of what I am looking for would be to win a fight (regardless of who started it or the reason), After the fight, the loser is visibly upset. The winner chooses to walk away or abduct the loser. If the abduction is successful, the winner can tell the loser what to do. 

At first the loser resents and doesn't want to do as told. You get the option to praise and reprimand. Over time the loser comes to terms and accepts the situation. It would be interesting if the captured sim tried to escape a few times.

Once the sim has accepted, the sim no longer rejects any request and does whatever asked no problem.

8 hours ago, ezg said:

Colonol Nutty had a couple of great mods but his mods are no longer available.

For me f95zone.to (account required) and amlgames.com (ru) work fine.

SimSnatcher is also on Github.

He's working on the mods and releases a new beta with new features and some fixes every 3rd day or so.

An integration with SimSnatcher is also planned.

Thank you. I will definitely check that out. I still have SS, it works fine but KW doesn't. Weird huh. It seems to work fine up until climax.

As for the sites, I will check them out. Thanks again.

I think I should clarify. I updated the game about 4 months after Snowy Escapes was released and haven't updated since. KW works fine until you select a climax animation, then the orange exception flag pops up. SS seems to have no issues.

8 hours ago, ezg said:

I think I should clarify. I updated the game about 4 months after Snowy Escapes was released and haven't updated since. KW works fine until you select a climax animation, then the orange exception flag pops up. SS seems to have no issues.

KW is so old I think it shouldn't be used any more as far as I can tell. DD could work even with an old game version but getting support if it doesn't is close to impossible.