yoRHa 2B Attire - TBD port to skyrim le anyone help please T_T

18 hours ago, m3anmememachine said:

Any way of converting TBD to 3BBB ?

Its seems like everyone on the TBD community is full of hate for CBBE 3BBB users , cause I asked there on nexus mod creator comments and every hater on the block jumped on me like a bunch of sissy screaming in outrage !

Ignorance its a bliss..

8 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Its seems like everyone on the TBD community is full of hate for CBBE 3BBB users , cause I asked there on nexus mod creator comments and every hater on the block jumped on me like a bunch of sissy screaming in outrage !

Ignorance its a bliss..

Any idea why they are so against it?

6 hours ago, mattardo said:

No idea   but i vote for the same stupidity this days go around the web and world , just to say no  and deny others what they ask or need ... sad but Its the only reason I see... 

The way they replied so mad and cocky insults its typical of people that have some sort of frustration in their life and want to make others feel bad about anything...

It was pathetic..so I decide to post it here and see if some of the great Moders here can do it ..

On 4/23/2021 at 6:43 PM, mattardo said:

On 4/24/2021 at 1:40 AM, Bullfye said:

No idea   

Probably because 3ba and TBD are the same female body mesh asset from Daz3D. 3BA is just a base default body and TBD is a morph slider exported from the Poser app and reconverted to TES:Skyrim. When someone pointed out the truth the shit hits the fan, I guess. ?

8 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Probably because 3ba and TBD are the same female body mesh asset from Daz3D. 3BA is just a base default body and TBD is a morph slider exported from the Poser app and reconverted to TES:Skyrim. When someone pointed out the truth the shit hits the fan, I guess. ?

Exactly !

But at least people could refrain the hate , and over there lots of haters just get annoyed with anything even a simple question !