evilblade Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 Hey, folks! There's an Interactive BDSM mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4930-interactive-bdsm/) which makes nearby NPCs to start torturing you or another when they detect that someone is using the bondage furniture.. But is there (or maybe it's quick and easy to make one) a mod that makes them simply start the masturbation instead? Â
Funnybizness Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 24 minutes ago, evilblade said: Hey, folks! There's an Interactive BDSM mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4930-interactive-bdsm/) which makes nearby NPCs to start torturing you or another when they detect that someone is using the bondage furniture.. But is there (or maybe it's quick and easy to make one) a mod that makes them simply start the masturbation instead? Â Sexlab Matchmaker lets you masturbate. Just make sure you have an animation pack that has masturbating animations. Leito SLAL and Funnybizness SLAL has some. ? Â
evilblade Posted April 21, 2021 Author Posted April 21, 2021 2 hours ago, Funnybizness said: Sexlab Matchmaker lets you masturbate. Just make sure you have an animation pack that has masturbating animations. Leito SLAL and Funnybizness SLAL has some. Ye-ye-yeah, I know that.. also in "Follow me for sex" there's an "ask follower to masturbate" option.. Oh, and btw, yeah, I have your animations, they're great, thanks! What I meant.. Isn't there some mod to trigger this automatically? And not just for my PC but for others NPCs locked in furniture (say via sandboxing) as well.. You know, like "Interactive BDSM" triggers that walking towards the locked actor and start hitting?
Funnybizness Posted April 23, 2021 Posted April 23, 2021 Oh thanks man! I'm glad you enjoy them ? as for the type of mod you're looking for, sorry EB I don't know of any mod that does that BUT I have been looking for one like that for a while. I would have tried to create it but I'm sure it would need to use scripted events and I'm terrible at scripting. XD if someone made that I would actually play skyrim again and not just mess around with it.
evilblade Posted May 1, 2021 Author Posted May 1, 2021 On 4/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, Funnybizness said: Oh thanks man! I'm glad you enjoy them ? as for the type of mod you're looking for, sorry EB I don't know of any mod that does that BUT I have been looking for one like that for a while. I would have tried to create it but I'm sure it would need to use scripted events and I'm terrible at scripting. XD if someone made that I would actually play skyrim again and not just mess around with it. Well.. I sort of accomplished what I wanted with a "Follow me for sex" mod. When you ask someone to follow your character and then lock yourself into furniture - the follower looks staight at you. Then you ask him to masturbate (he is also near enough for you to talk to him) and voila! :)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.