Male and female reverse roles?

I am playing as a male, and when I'm sexing a female, sometimes the woman takes the male position and the male takes the female position.  This also happens during threesomes.  It usually ends up with two chicks banging my guy.  

How do I fix this?

11 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I am playing as a male, and when I'm sexing a female, sometimes the woman takes the male position and the male takes the female position.  This also happens during threesomes.  It usually ends up with two chicks banging my guy.  

How do I fix this?

Probably because you setted ignore genders in aaf settings

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

Data/aaf/aaf_settings

Thanks I will look for this.

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

do you have this mod installed?

I did not know about this it was not in the guide I followed.  Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Thanks I will look for this.

I did not know about this it was not in the guide I followed.  Thanks!

I just mean that it is possible (if my mod is used incorrectly (or excessively)) then it could cause the issues you have.

but if you don't know about the mod then don't worry about it

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, ironpython said:

so im suddenly having this issue too. ive downloaded that mod AND i checked my AAF gender ignore and NEITHER are working. i still get pegged and its really annoying that this keeps happening :(

I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but if you want to swing by the AAF discord we can probably figure it out.  The invite link is in the guide below:

On 8/7/2022 at 6:00 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but if you want to swing by the AAF discord we can probably figure it out.  The invite link is in the guide below:

i may join but, i DID discorver the RING in that mod DID work finally. roles are back to normal somewhat lol