Okay so I remember there's a mod called Sexlab Zzz for oldrim, which worked wonders to test animations. Is there something similar to that for Special edition? Sexlab Zzz didn't get converted afaik, I've tried installing it, I can add the spells to my list, but they don't work at all.

20 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

Okay so I remember there's a mod called Sexlab Zzz for oldrim, which worked wonders to test animations. Is there something similar to that for Special edition? Sexlab Zzz didn't get converted afaik, I've tried installing it, I can add the spells to my list, but they don't work at all.

If just for testing Matchmaker/Mass Matchmaker work fine and fast enough and a mod you might want to have either way for bigger group animations. I usually see Trigger Mods just having 3 Somes on Demand.

44 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

If just for testing Matchmaker/Mass Matchmaker work fine and fast enough and a mod you might want to have either way for bigger group animations. I usually see Trigger Mods just having 3 Somes on Demand.

I think I've tried Matchmaker a couple of days ago to no avail, but I'll try again. Doesn't it say though that you can have max 3 actors in Matchmaker?

2 minutes ago, arshesney said:

If just for quickly test animations you can use SexLab Tools

SexLab Tools v3.0 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

I already have this one, and it's only to change animations and such. I need one to start animations with because doing threesomes with Defeat is really tedious. 

I've just tried Matchmaker again but it still doesn't work, and I have no idea why. The mod adds the spells, but those spells do nothing at all (besides saying i'm attractive)

11 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

I think I've tried Matchmaker a couple of days ago to no avail, but I'll try again. Doesn't it say though that you can have max 3 actors in Matchmaker?

Naa Mass Matchmaker and Matchmaker are actually 2 different mods, i am using mass matchmaker with out any probs for testing and the occasional Gangbang. Works just fine with 2 and solo animations too after you set the mcm to manual selection.  You get even a Spell for a full on orgy

I named Matchmaker just because i read it works in SSE too.

3 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

I already have this one, and it's only to change animations and such. I need one to start animations with because doing threesomes with Defeat is really tedious. 

I've just tried Matchmaker again but it still doesn't work, and I have no idea why. The mod adds the spells, but those spells do nothing at all (besides saying i'm attractive)

Make sure you're using regular matchmaker, not matchmaker light (assuming that you're using regular SL and not SL light of course).

It also works on more than three people. The only limit is how many you can manage to tag before the timer runs out.

Tested Mass Matchmaker and it works just fine, even though it takes a few seconds more than Zzz but it's fine, thanks everyone.

On a related note, does anybody know why animations take around 10+ seconds to start? This happens in Skyrim SE with ~100 mods but not in oldrim with more than ~300 mods.

5 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

Tested Mass Matchmaker and it works just fine, even though it takes a few seconds more than Zzz but it's fine, thanks everyone.

On a related note, does anybody know why animations take around 10+ seconds to start? This happens in Skyrim SE with ~100 mods but not in oldrim with more than ~300 mods.

its a matter of the Framework as said on the page. Dunno why but some mods tend to be a lot faster then others. I noticed that Defeat for example takes the longest, mass matchmaker and paradies halls/SexSlaves  (for me at least) the fastest and everything that involves creatures i like a god damn rocket faster then anything else. (tbh i would like it more the other way around but that's life xD)

18 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

its a matter of the Framework as said on the page. Dunno why but some mods tend to be a lot faster then others. I noticed that Defeat for example takes the longest, mass matchmaker and paradies halls/SexSlaves  (for me at least) the fastest and everything that involves creatures i like a god damn rocket faster then anything else. (tbh i would like it more the other way around but that's life xD)

Oh okay so there's no way to fix it... Kinda sad because it's really annoying when you get knocked down with Defeat you just stay there for 15 seconds waiting for stuff to happen. I wonder how the 300+ oldrim could do it faster

3 minutes ago, ikarn15 said:

Oh okay so there's no way to fix it... Kinda sad because it's really annoying when you get knocked down with Defeat you just stay there for 15 seconds waiting for stuff to happen. I wonder how the 300+ oldrim could do it faster

you could try using fewer animations that could make it a bit faster. A smaller List for the mods to search for possible animations but i am not really sure about that. I have over 600 human animations and i didn't notice much of an impact for when i was having, maybe 400. but that could just be me, i tend to role a cigarette or do other stuff when i wait for defeat to finally be ready. Other mods like i mentioned are much faster. so i had build my modlist with that in mind. Sadly i don't have a substitute for Defeat like i had for other mods at least not with the possibility for kidnapping npc´s so i just live with that.