Berserk Possed Horse (Baka ABC, Hentai Creature Addon)

Berserk Possed Horse (Baka ABC, Hentai Creature Addon)

Possed Horse From Berserk

Creature based Horse 

theres only One spawned

near at the Hall of Death of Falkreath

also include

Hentai Creature(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/) addon mod  

you can get this summon spell book using AIM SE(additemmenu) or additem console cheat

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Baka ABC, Henati Creature(Optionale), Creature Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

hey man, excellent work so far, but when I put this mod on you it keeps showing some squares in my save which is in relation to the language of the mod, wouldn’t it be possible to put it in English? I had a similar problem with bikini quest, but I had forgotten about the patch there after I used it, this error in the squares came out.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, yoshika73 said:

another reference ogre meshes from dragons dogma for troll replacers Ogre - Dragon's Dogma Wiki Guide - IGN

On 4/30/2021 at 12:09 PM, yoshika73 said:

im berserk fans too ,  can you add zodd  too ? the models and meshes from black dessert online  or directly from berserk game itself , thank you Black Desert Online - Berserk Collaboration | Altar of Gaming

interest but i don't had any resource of that

On 4/29/2021 at 11:34 PM, yoshika73 said:

hey do you remember  this on berserk i don't remember its name but adding it to skyrim it'll be awesome image.png.c3b05c0e89d2a3de7f9a4410c2b6a625.png

It's called Baphomet. It's a made up demon (even more so than usual) used to persecute the Knights Templar, not from Berserk.

Also, did he ask for suggestions? Flooding the thread with requests is bad decorum.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 3:35 PM, delete1618 said:

It's called Baphomet. It's a made up demon (even more so than usual) used to persecute the Knights Templar, not from Berserk.

Also, did he ask for suggestions? Flooding the thread with requests is bad decorum.

Chapter 147

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...