Making enemy NPCs into females

Is there anyway of making only female-type enemy NPCs spawn? Like bandits for example, is there any mod out there that will remove male-type bandits and spawn more female ones? I want to make a playthrough where all enemies are futas because I sincerely hate males (even though I'm a male).

I know there's Skyfem, I've tried installing it by following the instructions but all the actors faces turned black, and most of all a lot of them are pretty ugly to look at anyway. Is there any other way? I would simply want to have no male spawns, and have females spawn instead, doesn't seem too difficult for a mod to achieve.

Can't remember it's been awhile since the last time that I used it.

There is also this one that makes most vanilla NPCs female; specifically city and hold guards, Stormcloak rebels, bandits, forsworn, and wizards.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14482

From LL there is this.If you use this one on an existing save you'll have to wait 30 days for the change to take place.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/26931-wip-more-women/

On 4/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, ikarn15 said:

I know there's Skyfem, I've tried installing it by following the instructions but all the actors faces turned black

20 minutes ago, TTUS said:

You should take a look into SkyFem, this mod makes everyone a female or a funatari character

SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female (Special Edition) - Downloads - Skyrim: Special Edition Adult Mods - LoversLab

Already tried sadly