Creatures missing their penis most of the time.

So, as the title says, most of the time (like 90%) creatures wont have their penis and sometimes some will do. Is there any reason for this happening? Also some can be seen with their penis but not erect and when animation plays it just stays that way.

Need more info here. Have they genitals in animations? If so its normal as long as you don't use allways erect. If not check if said creatures really are male. If that's also true, would be either your settings or your load order might be wrong.

Was misreading some parts.

Your load order would be a good idea to start. Might want to post it in a spoiler. Maybe there lays the fault.. Other then that.. Dunno never heard of this kind of problem

4 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Need more info here. Have they genitals in animations? If so its normal as long as you don't use allways erect. If not check if said creatures really are male. If that's also true, would be either your settings or your load order might be wrong.

Was misreading some parts.

Your load order would be a good idea to start. Might want to post it in a spoiler. Maybe there lays the fault.. Other then that.. Dunno never heard of this kind of problem

After some testing looks like Immersive Creatures might be the problem. I thought maybe IC was like chaging the base name of the creatures and thus not loading the one with theiir parts and after I disabaled it sadly broke my current save and cant use that character without it but in a new save after after IC was disables all the creatures I tested worked and after I turned on IC with that new save issue came back so looks like that was the problem and thus I have to start over with a new save =/

That's too bad. I was watching your thread in hopes there's a clear solution (I experience similar problems). But Immersive Creatures introduces a boatload of new enemy content that(for me) outweighs any other considerations. (Ie, increased enemy engagements) At least for my present play vectors (level 67-F and 43-M respectively)

Yeah i loved IC too but had to disable it after i got random crashes in Caves quite too often. Thought i figured the settings out i had to disable but after all that disabling, there was no point for it anymore. It's a real shame. Now even on level 20 i feel too op for most vanilla content again

Hmm... I haven't seen any great increase in CTDs, either in or outdoors during the past 9 mo it's been installed, just the oddities with beasty schlongs (which I *had attributed to ASOS/ABC contentions prior to NoxWolf's last post) . That must might be some particular contention in your deployment. 

- Lol... now watch, I'll suddenly start getting CTDs routinely in caves

17 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

- Lol... now watch, I'll suddenly start getting CTDs routinely in caves

I hope not ?

Strange is, i never had a problem with the meshes after getting it schlonged and the crashes just started maybe the third new game since i had it. My best guess is either i forgot a setting or a new addition to the list was the culprit. But i don't really care anymore, maybe just some meshes got fucked up.

More interesting for me is the Sos thing you both had/have with it. :/

the question is though, is it *really Immersive creatures behind the schlong issue? "Nine times out of ten" (ie, most of the time), if I can properly target the beast before anything happens (cough cough), I can then ensure they have working apparatus by entering the MNC MCM, discovering the body model they use, then going to the (horribly sorted) creatures submenu and finding the creature, then setting it to MNC (when available) or one of the other NOT SOS schlongs as might be required (for instance, demonic creatures introduces its own schlong models and for most or all of th creatures, only demonic schlongs can be assigned. Same for a few bad dog derived creatures and using BD schlongs. 

It *appears* to me that whatever is responsible is overlaying a flaccid model over the beast. (that one out of ten where I can't get things working correctly). This because I often  see the character "blink" as if the correct texture/mesh is being applied (when it was flaccid but the config change works they blink to erect status),  but it blinks only back to the flaccid state model. 

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

Weird, sounds like the meshes get confused.. As i said i never had a problem with aroused meshes, only thing i ever had seen was the Pc Werewolf who bugs a little bit sometimes but normal Creatures and Werwolfs never had this kind of problem.. but if immersive creature is the culprit for you too as it was for NoxWolf i would really like to know why the fuck.. You said it yourself they have their own meshes, so with my understanding, they shouldn't even be able to interfere with each other.. i will not be able to figure it out, that's for sure :/

well, either the meshes or textures (or maybe both, idk). I can't state that it's Immersive Creatures with any authority on its source, I just responded to his post with surprise and the acknowledgement that perhaps it's responsible. But I still tend to believe that it's the long standing clash of ABC and ASOS that is documented in many forum posts dating back over a year, which for me have popped up ever since I "rebuilt the SL framework (including other associated mods) when I was force-upgraded to 1.5.97/2.0.17 during the winter of 2020 by accidentally going online with steam (this was prior to setting my Steam config to avoid any game auto-updates) and I had to upgrade a slew of mods.

As far as different schlongs... not sure again if that's mesh or texture (or both) but what I was referring to there was that if you edit a given creature from MNC's creatures submenu, say for instance a Falmer, they might have SOS, SOS P, SOS + ABC, MNC, and something else as choices.

Note that when I first installed all this creature stuff, every animal with one displayed all the time and there was rarely if ever a situation where I encountered any animal that was "unable to perform" (seeing fluffy rabbits displaying erect dongs is something I'd rather forget ;) ). Anyway, something in the newer mod versions I installed during the 1.5.97/20./17 "rebuild" changed that, and the animals break now with regularity

It's frustrating, but what can you do about it? It's like targeting. There's console-mode targeting, there's Aroused Redux targeting, there's SLEN targeting, and there's at least one more that is slipping my mind right now. I'm never quite certain which is in effect, so in order to ensure I've targeted a creature or person, I have to click all the associate hotkeys to make sure that all the various MCMs will pick up on my choice (and sometimes one or more MCMs still doesn't get it.. SL aroused Redux being the leader, but Lazytools isn't far behind on not recognizing targets) And what's more, I have to waste three hotkeys for one targeting operation. (console targeting doesn't use a hotkey - aside from getting into console mode - so not four)

Yeah to be fair I didn't do extensive testing, just the idea that maybe IC was using different base name models ABC and MNC were not using and thus no schlong (maybe I'm completely wrong, I'm no expert in the matter) but as I tested it out and made a new game since I couldn't open my current  save without it crashing and all creatures were fine with their schlongs and all so I don't know if was for the reason I mentioned or not but it worked. Weird but hey at least it works now.

Nor am I dude. You  *may be right. My suspicions don't' mean jack, they're just where I tend. I'm keeping your idea in mind and at some point will do testing. Just not now. I enjoy what it brings to the game in terms of battle, so the trade off (if true) is currently worth it for me.