Hey folks.

I'm hopeless with modding, but I want to give my friend something she's been asking for for a while.
So far, I have found a mod that comes dang close, but no cigar.

What she is looking for, is a mod that allows kids to fall in love, but with a bit more realism to it.

I know there's a 'First Love' mod out there made by LittleMissSam, but so far it allows kids to do the normal friendly hug but not even as much as kiss.

What she is looking for (and me too now, since it's become a bit of an obsession to the point where I really looked into modding) is a mod where the kids actually can have a first kiss, hug on the couch, hold hands like teens and up can. Just those innocent things, though.. no woohoo, no WickedWhims related things and DEFINATELY not with other ages.
Apparently kissing etc would require some animating, too, LittleMissSam says she can't simply unlock the adult actions because it would cause stretching. So there's another problem which threw me for a loop (I couldn't animate if my life depended on it, sadly).

Another thing that makes the 'First love' mod imperfect to her, is that when they age up to teens, they lose any romantic feelings for one another. Best friends, sure but all love is gone.
That is a pity and doesn't add to her storytelling. 

Anyone willing to pick this up? Either taking that mod apart, remaking something similar and adding the missing bits (please, keep it decent xD) or if it sounds like a simple enough thing (there's some very VERY talented modders who, I bet, find this easy peasy) to start from scratch?

Hopefully it's not too much to ask!

Greetings,

BnV.

Note: Image is not mine, and not from a mod, it's just a posepack, not what she's looking for.

Sims4FirstKiss.JPG

• 3 months later...