I properly installed  AAF, a bunch of animations (those works like a charm), but every scene is almost silent, no one is moaning :O (no male, no female, nothing)

I missed something to install?

I've installed AAF v1.20 ,the UAP mod (it fixed a bunch of problems with animations), and the NSFW Sound packl:

It's hard to say, I got the thing to work, and then I installed some other mods and stopped working :(

I installed some mod to make it work, but now I don't remember what it was, the only thing I remember is the installer wizard offering different kind of moaning options (aggresive, grunts, coughing, etc...). Can someone pls show me a list of popular moaning mods compatible with AAF?

• 2 years later...
On 4/11/2021 at 10:19 PM, FUmoshi said:

It's hard to say, I got the thing to work, and then I installed some other mods and stopped working :(

I installed some mod to make it work, but now I don't remember what it was, the only thing I remember is the installer wizard offering different kind of moaning options (aggresive, grunts, coughing, etc...). Can someone pls show me a list of popular moaning mods compatible with AAF?

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

Edited by assassin394
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 12:20 AM, FUmoshi said:

I properly installed  AAF, a bunch of animations (those works like a charm), but every scene is almost silent, no one is moaning :O (no male, no female, nothing)

I missed something to install?

I've installed AAF v1.20 ,the UAP mod (it fixed a bunch of problems with animations), and the NSFW Sound packl:

I do not think all the animation packs xml's tell AAF what sounds to play (some are just the animation idle?), It's hard to tell without going through all the AAF animation xml files.  

UAP adds sounds for the animation sets it adds/stages to AAF, it does not cover all nor does it remove/replace many nor all animation scenes. If you use the Home key to open AAF when the animation starts you'd see what set is playing. UAP has set up it's own xml files also. 

The animation idles - and sounds - get played by AAF not the animation packs (they are more a library). AAF plays animation idles and sounds to play over them from the .xml provided to it. 

i.e. Look at the first animation idles entry in UAP_Atomic_Lust_FM-animationData.xml... then compare this to Atomic_Lust_FM-animationData.xml. 

image.png.450b5589d27e0824b648ea0542311122.pngI highlighted "the sounds" UAP added to AAF to play - as you can see it tells it to play the sound in a loop. 

So then... if you look at what animation is playing you can look it up in the .xml and see what's been given to AAF to play.

Edited by eflat01
On 4/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, FUmoshi said:

That is UAP I think... I remember it had a long FOMOD.

• 4 months later...