Animations not activating - Need Help!

So I just got introduced to this whole sexbound thing and i've naturally went to seeing what works with what. But at some point with every save I make testing something goes wrong to the point of preventing player animations from occurring.  They happen just fine up until a point, all animations functional with both player and NPC actors, but then the player goes invisible upon attempting an animation and all that remains is a static node and the SxB animation wheel. I have my suspicion that it is tied to pregnancy and making offspring, but I don't know the code enough to be sure. 

As I said the mods work, just up to a point. I think this is the file people like to see?

Any help is appreciated!

starbound.log

10 hours ago, dr3wbz said:

So I just got introduced to this whole sexbound thing and i've naturally went to seeing what works with what. But at some point with every save I make testing something goes wrong to the point of preventing player animations from occurring.  They happen just fine up until a point, all animations functional with both player and NPC actors, but then the player goes invisible upon attempting an animation and all that remains is a static node and the SxB animation wheel. I have my suspicion that it is tied to pregnancy and making offspring, but I don't know the code enough to be sure. 

As I said the mods work, just up to a point. I think this is the file people like to see?

Any help is appreciated!

starbound.log 70.87 kB · 1 download

10 hours ago, dr3wbz said:

With the mods the only things I tried changing was headgear being visible during animations, pregnancy time to IG instead of IRL, Trimester time and number of pregnancies possible.

Well, i don't think the head-gear thing is in a config? Whatever you changed in there, probably didn't jive with the rest of the code. As shown here;

[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/common/pregnant.lu..."]:100: bad argument #2 to 'insert' (position out of bounds)

Also don't know which version you used as a base for these edits, Sexbound 5.3~5.4 had a few really bad issues and even were rolled back.

The error itself doesn't show much, and sounds like the very issue people commented on in the main thread (Which makes me wonder why people make new threads instead of going to the Sexbound one)

I ended up resetting the headwear line back to normal, but i'm not sure what the matter is still. Looking at the sexbound article yeah it looks like I missed combing through that, whoops. But I was using 5.4.2, but it seems like another person was getting the same error, for the same reason, presumably.

People make new threads though because brain go brrr.